Lazy Day

Edited

Hi Author-sensei here sorry if im not updating lately, school has been hectic lately, maybe.

-Y/n's PoV-

I was eating ice cream, The Slender Brother's busy doing 'stuff', mostly Offender with his victims not tha I mind.

The pastas were on a mission or on a killing spree, I was watching f/m suddenly, it glitch, knowing it's s ben, so I got a pillow. When Ben appeared, i throw the pillow hard perfectly on his face. "Ow- why did you do that!" He shout, I just roll my eyes, and go back to watching.

I finished my ice cream, I saw that my onsie crumpled but i didn't care, oh yeah I'm having my lazy day. And yes I have those, any way I put the dish away and walk to the living room and sat on the couch, I think of having a nap so I did that.

I woke up to see Smile on my face drooling, i push him back saying, "Smile thats gross" I giggled before patting his head.

He bark and run upstairs, I rub my eyes to get the sleep out, i look at my phone to see what time it is, '1 pm?' I thought, I shrug and walk to my room to change.

I change to a black hoodie, gray pants, and brought my knife just in case, "Bye Slendy I'm going for a walk" I yelled, as he was just watching the news. I go out before he can even reply.

I walk deeper in the woods, I heard the bushes rustle, I look at it to see the....

The Rake.

"Rakey!" I said, I run up to him and hug him as he hug back. "y-y-y/n h-how.... A-are you?" he said in his raspy and glitch voice, I smiled at him "I'm fine you?" he nod at me making me smile, we talk and walk until we reach a lake.

We sat down beside each other and chat, "so, it's been years since I last saw you, what happened?" I asked, "w-well i-it was-"  he was pinned by someone, and that someone was Masky. "M-masky?" I said shock that he pinned my friend.

"y-y/n are you hurt?" I heard Hoodie said behind me. I saw that rakey and Masky fight, I tried to run to them before I did Hoodie held me by my waist.

"No! Masky don't hurt him!"I said convincing him to stop, I keep struggling to get out off Hoodie's grip. I heard Rake's screech and saw that he was stab on the arm, I cried as I try to get out of Hoodie's grip.

When I did Rake was stab at the side, I run to him sliding as I did. "he was going to hurt you!!" Masky shout, I can tell that he was betrayed. "He's been my friend from my whole life that I know what he is capable of, don't just judge someone you dont know personally so you BaCK OfF!" I shout to him, in a menacing demonic voice.

I held Rake close, whispering sweet nothing to him. I grab his hand at stitch them with my small, medical box that I always bring. "hey now don't worry you'll be ok" I said as he made a screech when I put disinfection to his injury. And here I thought I will have a pleasant day with no one to cause trouble but guess not.

I wrap some bandage to it then help him up, I glared at the 2 proxies and led Rake to his own cave. I left the 2 proxies. Rake's cave was his home, I made him this since I was a child.

-Flashback-

It was sunny out, I was in the woods walking, I heard bushes rustling I walk over to it and saw a creature.

It was naked but i didnt care since it was kinda cute, "hello" I wave to the creature.

"y-your not scared of me" it asked, i just smiled and pet him. "what is there to be afraid of? We are all a living things right?"  I said cheerfully, the creature look at me in suprise.

-time skip-

The Rake has been visiting me for years, time passed that he go to go somewhere and that I have to move somewhere else, so I said goodbye to my friend. But first we made his own little home though.
(to lazy to write hahah)

-Flashback end-

"Take a rest Rakey I'll visit you when your wound is healed" I said and wave at him. I arrive the mansion to see a furious Slender and 3 worried brothers.