Splendy Being Overprotective

Er.. Edited

-Y/n's PoV-

I was seating in our couch, in the living room with Jane in the mansion.

We were talking about random stuff,  suddenly Splendy bursted from the front door yelling my name.

"Y/n!!" I look back at him as he look around frantically around the room then spot me sitting next to Jane.

He run up to me and scoop me into his arm, I was suprise at the sudden gesture.

"W-what's the matter Splendy?" I ask the happy-go-lucky guy hugging me.

"can we go to a carnival?" He ask me doing puppy eyes. I nod smiling and he cheered, kissing my cheeks making me blush and giggle.

I step back and let him go to his human form, I smile and walk out with him.

-At the Carnival-

We arrive and we saw it has a lot of people in it, like duh... It is a carnival for zalgo's sake.

Splendy literally drag me to a rides I giggle lowly as I saw his excitement in his eyes.

Its almost dark and we went to the last ride and it was the ferris wheel, I cuddle up next to Splendy because I'm scared of height.

He has his arms around my small figure and chuckle as he heard me whimper as the ferris start to move.

After the ride we start to eat dinner, Splendy left me here on the bench as he went to buy me food and his too.

2 guys who is obviously drunk came up to me with sly grin, "Hey beautiful~" they both said.

"what's your name?" guy 1 said.

I kept silent as they keep flirting with me and asking me question, I felt uncomfortable and silently call for Splendy's help.

They both suddenly cower, and I felt presence behind me glaring at the two drunk mens. The both run away and I look back to see Splendy running to where the 2 run off to.

I hug him to keep him calm. The rest of the night went great except for Splendy who keeps glaring at the guys who look at me weirdly.

-At the Mansion-

I sweat dropped as Splendy barg in to the mansion with an angry look on his face.

I come in and wave at the people as I pass them, I go inside my room and drop my items.

I successfully dress since my energy has dried up.

I smile and put the picture frame of me and Splendy on the picture booth the guy gave us. We were goofing with each other on the picture booth, him making goo goo face me laughing at his remarks.

I smile and go to my bed and sleep....

Sorry its short but that's it for now

Jallene Out~