♞ Chapter 3 ♞

Start from the beginning

Catching the movement out of the corner of his eye, Harley turned and froze as he saw Myley. She stopped as soon as he froze, worried the outfit she picked was too a little too revealing.

"Myley.....Damn." He cursed.
stepping closer he grabbed her hand and looked down along her newly revealed flesh. with a curse he turned and getting behind her, walked her to the barn and up into the hay loft. "Harley do you not like it? Is it too revealing?" Myley asked nerviously  as he walked away and over to the stack of hay, and leaned against it. Harley crooked his finger at her, beckoning her closer, when she complied, pulling her between his legs.
Looking up at him so uncertain, so vulnerable, he slowed his emotions and pulled himself, back to reality.
"No baby, it's not too much and I love it, but damn do you realize what that little dress does to a man?" He growled at her looking over her sexy body. "I wanted to be attractive for you Harley, I realize your not one of the boys from school and I need to be more for you than I would for them." She said shyly looking down at his chest. Harley pulled up her chin and with a groan swooped down to kiss her lips. "Baby, you are too much sometimes, without the sexy clothes. With them, you test my sanity and control." he growled out before attacking her mouth again.

Wrapping her arms around him this time, pulling her body close to his,  Harley didn't hesitate and kissed her deeper. Growlin' into her mouth. "Remember what I told you I wanted to do for your birthday?" Myley nodded, panting from the searing kisses. Harley looked down and slowly inched the wide loose neck to one side, baring one of her pert breast.

"You are so beautiful. Look at you." He moaned before he bent and kissed the top of her breast not yet touching anything else but her skin. "I want to taste you, can I taste you Myley, can I show you?" Harley breathed against her skin as he feathered kisses across the top of her naked breast.
"Yes."  She whispered hesitantly.

Harley groaned as he leaned further and licked over her.

Myley gasped at the shock of his hot wet tongue on her skin as she clutched his shoulders holding on. with a moan he wrapped his lips around her and sucked softly at first , then a little harder until Myley was letting loose the sexiest sounds he had ever heard.

" Your sensitive there, huh?"
"I feel the pull .... all the way down between ...my thighs." Myley moaned, "Oh yes, Harley...I ache." She whimpered helplessly and not even fully understanding the feelings coming to life inside her. she gasped as he nipped her with his teeth. "Yesss, make those sexy little sounds for me and I can walk around all night thinking about them." Harley growled as he nipped her again.

Pulling the other side of her top over to the side he set to finish what he started. Sucking and licking over it, surprising her as he suprised her with unexpected nipps in between. He brought his knee up between her legs and pulled her on it, "We gonna do some sparking baby, work with me here and I will make that ache better." He whispered as he pulled her back and forth over his thigh. Myley had no idea what sparking was or if that was what he was doing to her but it felt incredible.

Myley rode his leg harder and faster, rubbing her core over his thigh as he continued weaving his spell over her with his mouth and hands. Then pulling up, Harley nipped and sucked her lobe as he whispered, "That's it baby, ride my leg, rub that hot itch over it until you feel like your gonna fly." He whispered reaching one hand up to pinch and tug her breats, as his other hand still pushed and pulled her hips. Kissing her deeply and passionately.

It wasn't long as her sexy mewls turned into moans, ones that sounded like she was close to flying, just like he said. "Oh yea baby, come on let me watch you fly. Oh yea, your so incredibly
sexy baby." He growled and groaned as he watched her sexy lips part as she panted. he watched as  her eyes flew wide as she tried to stop it but Harley grabbed her hips and kept pushing her, "Oh no you don't, do not be scared now, let go baby, give in to it."
"that's it, that's it." He encouraged her as he once more placed his mouth over hers to soften her cries as she screamed loudly. "Oh Harley, oh god." She cried out as she dug her fingernails into his shoulders.

Harley slowed her pace as she seemed to float down and then pulling her to him he held her in his arms as he kissed her forehead.

"I don't think I have seen anything more beautiful little filly and that was just the beginning." He murmured in her hair. Running his fingers through it trying to resemble it for her.

"Harley, that felt amazing." She said in breathless wonder, he chuckled, "I am glad honey, I wanted to make you feel good tonight. To allow you a taste of what it can be for us. myley, that is nothing compared to what it will be, when you trust me enough and are ready." He said as he leaned over her and took her mouth once more.

"Myley, I may have a past that rumored, of lot's of woman but you have to know it's different with you. Don't ya honey?" He asked and Myley looked him in the eye, "I hope so Harley." She whispered. Harley kissed her again. "Honey I wouldn't be in the barn sparking with you if not. all those women you heard about was me running from you. thats why i never stayed with brought any of them home, it was always you, myley." Myley blushed but nodded.

Allowing her to step back they fixed her clothes and put her back in order as he took her hand and led her back to the yard. As if doubt clouded her mind, Myley pulled back at the last second.

"Harley?" She asked hesitantly, "Yea honey?"

"Harley, you didn't......you didn't......didn't you need to...." Myley trailed off and her eyes hit the floor. Harley laughed and pulled her into his chest as he whispered into her ear, "Baby, I could have flown with you just watching you and yes, I want you so bad I am about crazy with it but I will wait honey." Myley nodded and they found their way into the yard and in the circle of Luke and the Hutch brothers.

They all did double takes of Myley and pretty much gave her the same reaction Dusty did. Myley blushed and laughed to overcome her urge to cover herself. Harley noticed, "Honey, don't you dare cover yourself or hide, you are beautiful and I am so proud your mine." He whispered in her ear and kissed her head. He stayed vigilantly by her side all night or close by and watched as she enjoyed her party.

There were plenty of women who had heard Harley was back and was there simply to see him. Myley thought disgusted that her party was being used for that! the first time Harley caught her eyes as she was looking at him talking with another female, he would motion her to him or walk to her instead but he kept his arm around her waist all night as he reassured her and himself.

Now you know there always has to be some kind of trouble at these events, can't everybody just let the poor gal have a good night? Myley was walking to the house to check on her momma and wouldn't ya know some boy had to get stupid and pinch her butt as she walked by, well he was much littler than Harley and he couldn't very well beat the kid up. Dusty however was a different story and he had no problems walking up to the boy and punching him in the jaw.

"That there is my little sister your grabbing, not to mention my future sister- in -law so how bout you show some damn respect or leave you damn worthless horses ass."

Dusty was mad and was using a lot of name calling as he spoke. The boy however turned and walked away and Harley was satisfied.

lm"Little sister and future sis-in-law?" myley asked withca laugh.
Dusty laughed silently, "Well, i guess that did sound totally messed up, didn't it?"
myley nodded and laughter filled the air as arm and arm he walked her inside.

They night wore on and mostly all that was left was the younger ones from Myley school. They too were dismissed though as Myley was getting tired. Harley walked her to her door and kissed her deeply and passionately before heading off to bed himself. "Night little filly. Get some sleep so you can out with me again tomorrow honey." Myley nodded with a smile and went to shower and crawl into bed.

She wasn't sure why Harley come home. If it was truly for her but she was more than ready to find out.