fifty-four: and we back

madison groaned as she heard the familiar pattern of her father's footsteps arrive outside her door.

chandler's gap year from college was intended for filming purposes, but his girlfriend did not seem to mind at all the added bonus of seeing him often—except when she was pulled from shooting the talking dead in los angeles to czechia for christmas in two short weeks.

the light brunette pushed herself away from her boyfriend, straightening her shirt and fixing her hair quickly. with expectant eyes trained at the door, she was prepared for her father's untimely arrival through it.

"why isn't the door open?" andrew questioned with heightened authority, exaggerating at the now-adjusted door behind him.

"i was helping her with calculus and we had to look up a video on it," chandler lied smoothly, surprising his girlfriend who could keenly recall him shrinking under the stare of her father not too long ago, "maddie mentioned that you were reading over your script on the phone with norman and figured it would be better to close it and not bother you with the extra noise."

glancing between the boy who had stolen his daughter's heart and the girl in question, andrew fell back on flat feet and accepted the answer. madison had managed a light but confident nod in his direction before motioning as politely as possible for him to leave. he complied, but not before pushing the door open an allotted amount on his way out.

madison was quick to change her position on the bed, grabbing onto chandler's collar to play with it as her eyebrows flew up, "you? lying to andy blatantly in his own home?" she stifled a giggle, scrunching up her noise.

"was i supposed to tell him we were making out?" chandler retorted with starlit eyes, fingers dancing just under the hem of the sweatshirt the young actress was wearing that he swore went missing from his closet around a month ago.

"well," she paused with an exaggerated tilt of her head, "no. i just didn't imagine you as such an elaborate liar."

INSTAGRAM

madisonlincoln: and we back!

username: we're halfway thru s8 and there have been 3 carkia scenes (3). one of which they were just only in the same room so please tell scott that-

username: love u guys

katelynnacon: sign the adoption papers 😡😌
madisonlincoln: will do

username: idk theyre annoying
username: theyre actually pretty lowkey uh

username: they really said chaddie rights for almost 2 years huh

alannamasterson: miss you two!
madisonlincoln: we do be shooting in 4 days tho

a/n;
chaddie is getting scandalous alert the press!