two: things did not go to plan

A R T I C L E

Has the young starlet, Madison Lincoln, resurfaced in Prague after a stint of avoiding all social media's?

Lincoln, pictured above, seems to appear unhappy (and rather thin!) as she walks the streets of Prague. Her connections to the beautiful city have not completely been revealed, but are certainly not unknown!

Madison grew up in Czechia with her mother [Ruza Moravec] whom has since deceased. After finding her father, Andrew Lincoln of The Walking Dead, he was given the majority-custody of the then twelve year old. Her mother had been found neglectful and abusive at times to her daughter! Since then, Madison rarely visited her mother or living grandmother, whom is the only other relative the girl seems to have any contact with whatsoever.

Lida Moravec is Madison's maternal grandmother. The woman is rarely mentioned by the girl, but Lida certainly caused quite the stir a month ago on The Talking Dead!

The show allows viewers to call in and present the cast with questions about that night's episode. However, things did not go to this plan when Lida made her presence known on the tv show. What started with whispers of hatred against Andrew Lincoln suddenly turned into something very different. Fortunately, AMC was able to disconnect the call and cut to a quick and unplanned commercial break and nothing of this situation was ever discussed again by any member involved or not.

Rumors have since floated on the Internet of how the grandmother may be fighting for potential custody of the 16 (near 17) year old. Paparazzi has spotted Andrew Lincoln in Prague, as well. Further, a man appearing to be some type of attorney was spotted with the family alongside Steven Yeun.

Although it is unlikely that she will be able to do this when Madison is the age that she is, there is the possibility that she could plead the fact that she knew Madison from a much younger age and was there for her.

We can only wish the best for this family in the coming future!