He'd relaxed his face. If I looked at just his as an outsider, I'd think he was just having an average conversation. And definitely didn't have his fingers a hair width away from entering a girl on his lap.

"You're so wet," he said, feeling my slickness as I lifted to give him more access. "All for me?" I nodded, pushing myself down, needing his fingers inside me. "Aw, you shouldn't have."

"No refunds."

"Damn," he said, dipping his finger inside me. My hands gripped dangerously tight to the chair. I expected it to break any second and for me to have to finance that as well, but my hold didn't slacken. "Guess I'll have to make do."

I found the energy to snort and roll my eyes. "I can just take it back if you want," I said, lifting myself off him slightly even if I had no intention of actually going. This felt too damn good to pass up.

With one hand, he pulled my hips down onto his fingers. I clung to him now, wrapping my arms around his neck as my inner walls sucked his fingers into me.

His eyes were glued to where we were joined. "Oh no," he said, working himself inside me. He hit a spot that had me clenching around his fingers, whilst my boobs jolted dangerously close to his face. "I've grown rather attached to this gift."

Man suffocated by boobs, I could see the headline now.

I gasped as he took his free hand and yanked the top of my dress down, making the buttons fling across the room in disarray. I let out a sound of protest before his mouth latched onto my nipple, one hand still working inside me whilst the other cupped my free breast, weighted with desire.

He took due care with it, his warm mouth making it harden even more— if that was even possible. The same treatment was given to the other, making my head shoot back in utter ecstasy.

Fuck, he's just got his mouth on my nipple and I'm ready to cum.

That's wasn't strictly true, I knew. Not when his long fingers in my heat were coaxing my orgasm with as much vigour.

Two digit then three, I couldn't keep the moans from escaping my lips. He didn't seem to mind them, I noticed, as he hardened beneath me each time until I thought he'd burst then and there.

"Fuck," I let out as his fingers curled and with each thrust he was repeatedly hitting the spot with no sympathy for the way it made my legs shake and my eyes bulge.

Without any care for my dignity, I ground down on his fingers, moaning and yelling as I was pushed to the brink. It was so close I could taste it.

"I'm going to—"

"Let go, darling," he said into my skin, kissing his way from my neck to my collarbones. I was sure he was leaving marks, ones I'd have to cover up as I had with the other ones he'd been so generous to litter all over my skin. That had made an interesting changing session with Isabella.

I whispered as my orgasm crashed through me, paying no heed for my strength as it pummelled its way from the pit of my stomach until I was drenching his lap.

He rocked me gently against his fingers, letting me ride it out.

I could hardly keep my eyes open but I managed to, glad that I did when I saw the sight of him. He took his hand from me and brought it to his mouth, licking me clean from his fingers. Mouth agape, he took the opportunity to put those fingers in my mouth, letting me taste myself.