v.

*.   *.  *.  *.  *

"What the fuck did you think you were doing tonight?"

Harry blinks and his mouth goes slack. "What?"

"You were acting like a whore out there. Do you realize how you made me look, Harry?"

"I don't understand what you're trying to say right now," Harry says quietly, his heart beating faster than a hummingbird's wings. He's too drunk to deal with this right now.

He walks to Harry and grabs his ass, pulling Harry close to himself so their chests and groins are touching. "You're mine, only mine. You don't get to talk to other men like that and dance with them like a cheap stripper. Do you understand?"

"Can you stop being so jealous, please? Baby, I'm sorry. You know that I love you, only you," Harry whispers, trying to sound confident but his voice is shaking as if he was standing out in the cold without a coat on. He's so tired after classes and this never-ending party, his mind out of focus and his stomach full of whiskey. He wants to lean his head down and rest his eyes when suddenly, he's pushing Harry away. Harry throws him a quick look but after seeing a pair of angry eyes, he feels a sharp blow of stinging pain on his cheek. His hand immediately goes to his own face afterwards, touching the already heated skin in disbelief.

He tries to say something but his mind is blank, completely fucking blank. He breathes heavily as his own hand on his cheek is replaced, a slew of 'I'm so sorry, baby. I love you, you know, right?' is whispered in his ear.

"C'mon, let's go to bed, yeah? I'll take care of you, babe. I'll always love you."

Harry doesn't say a thing. Harry stays silent even when he undresses him and kisses the cheek he has just hit. No words leave his mouth as they fuck and he leaves bruises on Harry's hips. Harry kisses him back but he never closes his eyes. He doesn't do so even when they lay under the thin cover, an arm wrapped around Harry's middle. He doesn't because when all he can see is darkness, it's quickly replaced by the sight of dark eyes burning with anger and the sound of skin meeting skin filling his ears.