Happiness

The birds were singing outside. Zara slowly drifted out of her sleep. She saw the sunlight coming thoughout the window in her room. when she fully awake. she smiled softly to herself. Then she thought about the event that occured the last night.
If you want that people treat you different then you should try to look different..
His words.. She was repeating his words again and again...
No doubt you are more beautiful than your friend
She keeps smilings... Yes thats true i am beautiful whats so new in that line.. she keep asking from herself.. why i feel so happy when i heard this line from his mouth.. i already heard this line from many other people too.. i never feel so happy the way i am feeling right now...  May be i am thinking too much about him.. let it be..
She went to washroom and start brushing her teeth. she looked in the mirror again his line recall in her mind she smiled..
zara come and help me i got struck in my maths assignment.. sara was calling her sister from her room..
She joined her and resolve her maths assignment as soon as she started feeling hungry she went to the kitchen and found something to eat suddenly she heard azan she was runing insearch of dupatta.. She thought about praying.. as she remembered that she is muslim she did wudu and pray asar prayer in hurry as she doesnt like to pray.. She doesnt feel any interest. But her mother and sister pray deeply she always noticed them and thinking how anyone can pray so deeply. Why cant i find prayer interesting? May be when i grow up i find it interesting but sara is younger than me she prays so greatly and in a proper way...
she changed her mind and went to her room started watching television..