Centre of Attraction

As i entered in the class everyone was looking me as i was some sort of pizza.. Anyways the seats were full of students and sir didnt look at me.. I said breaking the ice finally
Where should i sit sir? there is no place for me. sir took a quick glance at me then pointed his finger on one side of the classroom..
Huh of crse not i said in my heart the chair which was almost broken and sat in the corner of the class.. How can i sit on that chair.. but i decided to keep my mouth shut and slowly walk towards the chair and hardly carry my bags and sat on it... feeling awkward
ZARA POVS
ofcrse its a natural thing when you dressed up nicely in the university you wanted to became the centre of attention. but why i want this? Do i want to get the attention of boys? No not im not that type of girl... i just wanted to be sited in the front thats all.. Damn man no one is even noticing me even my frnds too.. Do i look over? or my mother is right? anyways i should think in positive way...
As bell rang students went outside zara also took her bag with sad face and move outside.. she moved to cafe to eat something lateron she heard a voice at the back someone calling her name.. she turned around to see..
zara why you were so late in the class..
huh i awoke late but you didnt save my place hania
Hania: I tried yar but hafsa took your place
Zara: you must said her that place was mine occupied
Hania: Let it be zara next time try to come earlier
Zara: You are my so called friend hania.. You are not the true one you even didnt save place for me and you called yourself as my best friend look at yourself.
Hania: anyways accept me or not you are my best buddy lets go my tummy is talking to me... let's go baby..
BTW nice outfit you look super cool today.. and hot too..
Zara : thanks i knew this tell something new .... she laughed
Hania: she nodded with smile
As they moved to cafe bought some snacks and tea and seated on one of the table.. On the next table all the girls was sitting and cheering clapping and laughing
Zara see those girl they are making fun full of life lets go and join them..
Hania hang on we will not go and why should we go?
Come on zara they are talking to about some party i wanted to join them please zara get up..
Okay okay
Hania: Hey girls can we join?
Mahnoor: A girl wearing long skirt rebounding silky hair and wearing dark makeup looked stunning she looked at them and said yeah why not have a sit..
Hania: So what you all are discusing about?
Rubab: we are talking about party its tomorrow at night. one of our friend was giving a bash....
Hania: wao sounds good.. so if you people dont mind can we also join you people at night?
All of the girls looked at each other then saniya said yes you both can. many boys of our university also wanted to come... you both can also come.. must wear the theme dress.. anyways we are getting late for the class.. get up rubab mahnoor and wania..
They walked across.. Zara looked angrily... Have you noticed they are showing so much attitude bloody crab..
because they are cool zara... and all the cool girls must have attitude it doesnt matter take it positive so will you come tomorrow at night? I am so excited ahhh
Zara: Laugh dont you know my family how can i wear the theme? how can i go at night? what would i say?
Hania: oh they forgot to told us about theme of the night?
Ofcrse some vulger dressing they set its already understood.. i wont come
Hania : please zara please For me please.. You are my best friend na...
Zara: i wanted too but lets see...
They moved towards the class