Party Day

As today was the party zara was very happy but on the other hand she had never experienced about these types of bash. She tried hard to convinced herself that its ok to go once in a life time she dressedup like a doll her golden shiny hairs laying on her back she put mascara and lenses to make herself more beautiful..
In the night she was looking like a doll Her fair complextion made her more glowing like a moon..
She went to the hall to met her mother before going..
Sara : You are stunning sista truly amazing
Mother: Zara you are looking gorgeous.. Take care of yourself dont go anywhere else be on the time.. Take some extra clothes (big chadar) so that you will be safe nobody on the way will able to see you and when you reach in the party remove it. take it just in the way to the party.
Zara : Mummy i will be in car nobody will see me... it doesn't suit that im weaing this big clothe to cover myself it looks so wired... Khuda hafiz hania is waiting outside
She hug her mom and went outside her mother started recited ayatul kursi on her ( Please Allah protect my daughter)
Hania was wearing jeans and shirt she was looking adorable but infront of zara her beauty was nothing.
zara sat in the car and started talking her..
Im so much confused about the party what should we do we dont have any friends..
Yeah but we do have our university mates zara..
Zara: lol our university mates to whom we didnt talk in university are you saying you will talk in party..
hania started laughing they both played the music and started singing the whole way soon they reached in the party..
It was a huge hall fully decorated with balloon and flowers every one is looking stylish and decent...
They both step in and met the makhrokh and talking to each other..
Look zara look at that guy..
Which guy?
That guy over there
He is not a guy he is older hania
stop calling him a guy..
She smiled and hania nodded
Look at him
why should i look? Dont tell me that you are falling in love with him he is of your father age hania... she starts laughing
Ahan stop making fun of me zara.. listen he is the owner of the multinational company... come with me we should talk to him may be we got a chance..
Zara: Oh man his personality is outstanding what a man he is.. He is just love..
Hania: laughing hard zara dont change the track you love his money not him..
Zara: Yes i love his money his position..
so lets go ..
hang on what should we say? how we start talking?
Hania : i dont know come with me lets try..
zara walked slowly with her..
Hania: can we talk to you sir?
The man was busy in talking to other people when he heard her voice he turned his head towards them
Yes!!
Hania: We are makhrokh's best friends we are in the same university whats your relation with her? if you dont mind can i ask?
Zara looking at hania with shock and started whispered what are you saying hania? we aren't the best friend of her even i hate her..
Hania winked and zara stop whispered..
Man: Well Im her uncle and nice to meet you both..
Hania: great sir Im hania and she is my friend zara..
Man is staring zara deeply.. nice name zara.. Zara you are looking beautiful come to my office we will have a cup of tea.. you also hania come with her.. If you both are interested i need freshers for my new project which is going to be start in some days.
Hania smiled it will be pleasure for us sir we will be there thankyou..
Man : Dont you say thank you zara? Why are you so quite?
Zara no im not thank you she looked down
He passed his hands to her for greeting zara think for a while then hold his hand he started pressing her hand and wink.. zara got confused and take her hand suddenly..
Zara Povs
What an idiot! His eyes was staring me like a hungry wolf and the way he pressed my hand is something different.. He was looking at me from top to bottom.. he should ashamed.

Man Povs
i like her. She is so beautiful young i will make her my personal secretary.. she looks innocent. i will do what i want with her..