Fantasy

He is close to me looking deeply into my eyes his lips started moving like he wanted to say something my heartbeat got fast and faster as i got confused whether to look in his deep eyes or on his lips.. I had no time to think anymore i took decision just wanted to lost in his eyes .. Noticed that his eyelashes are so perfect and straight. Eyeball is blue in colour just like a blue water in the sea.. His hands slowly touch my hands and suddenly he hold it. His hands are too warm it felt so comfort..
As alarm started ringing i open my eyes it was 7:55 am in the morning. Hell it was a dream i murmured .. i still laying on the bed like a baby.. again decided to close my eyes and wanted to persistent my dream.. wanted to see him again which i dont know him it was like an imaginary face.. Heard a door bell i woke up and went to the bathroom for taking hot bath as it was getting late for the university already.. I took clothes jeans and shirt and putt on. My hairs are long and silky.. Forgot to mention myself i have long height smart figure fair complexion.. big eyes and beautiful face. walked down and met dad and mom on the table..
zara again you were late.. said my mother serving the breakfast to my dad. Yeah Mom as i slept late so... also you took so much time in your makeup heard a voice from my back yeah it was my sista.. come on sara i dont need any makeup any one can fall for me without makeup even its better to say makeup needs me.. it suits on me... i started to eat while she was making funny faces towards me.. As i done with the breakfast i started using cellphone.
zara have you prayed fajar???
Umm no mom as i told you i slept late so how can i pray? i will pray later dont worry..
Mom : I have to worry zara.. You are muslim you are elder sister if you are adopting this behavior then what about your sister?
Zara: come on mom! not right now.. Please.. i didnt say i will not perform prayer.. i will just procast.. i will pray with zuhr.. if i get the chance..
Mom: and what about your dressing? atleast put duppatta you are not walking in newyork. You are living in an islamic country.. People will notice what do they think about us?
Zara: mom you know i dont like to cover my self its like someone is getting me into prison.. And im not showing my body to the boys.. i have no boyfrnd to whom i can show my body or my dressing i just love western dressing so it doesnt mean im showing to people.. i wear because i love this i feel comfortable and i wear for myself only...
Mom: okay beta you can go. May God will guide you soon..
Inner me.. lol i wear for myself not for so called boys.. i just hate boys who cares who is noticing me or not but atleast im loooking good and modern which i want.. Sorry Allah for the fajar but you know na how love i have for these type of clothes so please if i am breaking some rules so forgive me ....
My van was waiting outside i sat on it and started looking outside on the road... it was cloudy day..