Chapter 11 Lovebirds Unite?

Two months later,  Marinette quits her online school.  She re-enrolls in regular school.  All the teachers are happy to see she is back at last.  Her friends are happy to see her as well.  Everyone else keeps quiet when it concerns this matter.

        Later after class, Alya and Nino go to the park.  Marinette and Adrien join them.   The four friends are happy to be able to spend time together.

        "Adrien, anything you want to tell us?"  Nino ask.

       "Yes, is there?"  Alya ask.

       "Uh, well you see the thing is..." Adrien begins

      "What  he means is, yes!"  Marinette smiles big time.

      "Wow, girl so what took place?"  Alya remarks.

         Adrien winks at Marinette. Then he turns towards Alya and replies,  "The thing is I was going to jump off the Effiel Tower.  I gave up hope to live and thought Marinette did not love me.  I found how wrong I was when she stops me.  Well, here we are now."  

       Marinette smiles.  "He is right, you know.  We are together now!"  Marinette says.

        "Wow, congrats, dude!" Nino remarks.

         "Congrats to you both!  I cannot believe it Adrienette is together at last!"  Alya squeals. She sounds like a silly fan girl right now.

          "Oh, and is Adrienette us?"  Adrien says with a bit of a smirk, as he wraps an arm around Marinette.

        "Yes!"  Alya responds immediately. She still cannot believe her eyes.  She never once thought there would ever come a day she would see Adrien and Marinette together.  She is so happy right now!

        "Good, I like the sound to it!  Adrienette, it has a certain glow right, Marinette?"  Adrien remarks.

       "Yeah, sure!  It sounds quite romantic!"  Marinette blurts out.

            Adrien hugs her.  Marinette hugs him back.  Suddenly Marinette looses her footing and starts to fall.   Adrien reaches out and catches her!  He smiles when she blushes just a little.

         "Told you I would be here to catch you!"  Adrien says.

         "So, you did!"  Marinette says

         Luka glares at them.  He is none to happy Marinette came back to school.  He always felt like the place was better off without such a silly, clutz like this one here.   He goes over to them and scoffs,  "Marinette, is a dumb name!  It means "one who rises!"   Lol, haha!  Why your name is practically a pun."  

        Adrien glares at Luka.  He cannot believe this guy would have the nerve to harass his girlfriend like this. He is not happy without him at all.   He is rather ticked off with him at the moment.

        "Luka, leave my girl alone!  She is not yours to mess with and you know it!"  Adrien retorts. He reaches up and punches him hard.  He gasps as Luka swings back at him.  He and Luka end up in a fight.

        Marinette gasp.  She stands close by as she sees them fight. She thinks, great!  Someone could get hurt because of this. She sure hopes no one ends up in the hospital after this though.  She worries for Adrien.

      Luka smirks. He can see the look Marinette gives Adrien.  He thinks, so I have the advantage right?

        The teachers shows up just as Luka knocks Adrien down.  Luka does not pay attention.  He jumps on him and pulls out some scissors.  He cuts a hole in Adrien' s shirt. He laughs at the mess he made of it.  He thinks, perhaps his father will think Marinette tore it up.  He puts the scissors away.  He gives Adrien a bloody nose and black eye.

          Adrien calls out for help!  "Help!"  

             The teacher blows a whistle.   Luka gets off him.  He acts like he has no idea what just took place.  "Luka Cuffaine  go to the principal's office now!"  Miss Bustier says. She is not to happy that one her worst students beat up one of her best students.  She walks off.

            "Adrien, are you alright?"  Marinette ask.

         "Yes, I am fine!  I did it for you, you know! He had it coming to him!"  Adrien says.  He still looks angry.

         "I am okay."  Marinette says.

        "I know, but he said some horrible things about you.  Then he attacks me out of no where."  Adrien remarks.

       "Adrien, he is gone now!  Come on, lets just forget all about it and go get some ice cream!"  Marinette says.

       "Yeah, okay!"  Adrien says. He hides, pulls a spare shirt out of his back pack and takes off the one that is torn.  He pulls the clean shirt over his head. He thinks, there that ought to do it.

         Marinette tends to his wounds next. She  takes a wet wipe and cleans his nose off. Then, adds a bandaid to the scrap mark above his left eye.  She hands him some ice for his black eye.  She stops the nose bleed.

        Adrien and Marinette go on a date! They are glad to have no interruptions!  It appears they thought this to soon as Alya and Nino say,  "Awe, the lovebirds unite at  long last!  It is only about time."   

            Adrienette blushes.   They both feel the embarrassment from such a statement.  Adrien smiles at Marinette. She smiles at him.  The two go for a walk, then they dance together for awhile.  Marinette eventually places her head on his chest. 

      Adrien blushes harder as this reminds him of their first dance at Chloe's  party years ago.  As he recalls to his memory, the dance was the day he first figures out he loves her.  He sighs.

      Marinette closes her eyes.  Adrien gently holds her in his arms and closes his eyes too.  He thinks, how did you end up loving me?  He thinks, he is one with all the blessings now as he dances with the girl he loves! He is glad to be with her for good now! He no longer friendzones her either as he once did in the past.

      Alya takes some photos. Nino does the same!  They are both happy to see their best friends are happy together like the two ought to be anyway.

       to be continued in Chapter  12   Look It is Miss and Mr.  Clutz?