Chapter 32: Part 1

Start from the beginning

I roll my eyes, smiling while I hop out of the car. I run over to the front door and pull the spare key to the house from under the mat. 

The smell of pizza hits me as soon as I walk in, making my mouth water.

"Pizza anyone?" 

"ZAC!" I exclaim, as he walks out from the kitchen. I instantly run over to him and jump into his arms, tears welling up in my eyes. 

Zac hugs me tightly and I bury my face in his shoulder, my stomach full of butterflies and my heart aching with happiness. 

I completely forgot that Zac got out of juvie today! I missed him so much! I never knew the day would come where I woujld actually miss him. I literally went from hating his guts and wishing he was dead, to actually craving his pressence and his touch and to never wanting him to leave. Dont ask me how that happend, because I have no fricken clue!

"Umm guys, why dont you both save your lovey dovey stuff for later." Lizzie's voice breaks me out of my little bubble.

I pull away from Zac and laugh, wiping the tears from my eyes. I forgot that Lizzie and Cam were still here. 

"Where's my mum?" I ask Zac, really wanting to give her a big hug and thank her! And to apologize.

"Why dont we all just eat first and then worry about everything later!" Cam says.

He is sitting on the couch in the open plan living room, rubbing his eyes. 

"Good idea!" Lizzie says. I smile at them both.

I look over at Zac about to ask him where the pizza is, but catch him glaring at Cam.

Shit! I forgot that these two are not on good terms right now. Actually, they have never been on good terms and by the look on Zac's face, I have no idea how this situation is going to go. 

"Zac, it's ok." I say to him, placing my hand on his shoulder. Zac shakes his head, bawling his fists.

"No it's not! He is the reason you were kidnapped!" Zac says, his voice rising with each word.

I look over at Cam who is glaring back at Zac. Shit! 

I have to try and calm him down. I know I can trust Cam to not do anything stupid, but with Zac...He is known for his explosive temper.

I mean, I cant just ask Cam to leave! He is welcome here and if I have forgiven Cam from doing what he did, then so can Zac.

I put my hand on both of Zac's shoulders and stand on my tip toes, so our eyes are levelled.

"Zac. Please. Calm down. Let's just eat." 

Zac looks back at me, his eyes softening. The muscles in his shoudlers relax, signalling to me that he has calmed down a bit. Not completely, but enough to reassure me that he wont go over and punch the living daylights out of Cam.

"Ok now that we have that setteled, can we eat?" 

I look over at Lizzie and smile. 

"Yes. I am starving!" 

We all crash onto the couch and grab a slice of pizza from the huge pizza that Zac had convieniently ordered. Zac, Lizzie and I are sitting on the 3 seater couch while Cam is sitting opposite us on the 2 seater couch. 

I rest my head on Zac's shoulder and devour my slice of cheese pizza.

"Mmmmm. I never knew pizza tasted this good." I say, while grabbing my fifth slice. 

Lizzie laughs and watched me with fascinated eyes.

"How are you STILL hungry?" she asks me. I look at her and smile while taking a bite of my pizza.

"Some of us havent eaten properly in over a week!" I say, defending myself. 

But it's true though. I dont remeber the last time I ate properly. Well, thats a lie. I do remember, but that was a hospital meal, and to be quite honest, I dont class hospital meals food. It's more like cardboard and blended rotten food. 

"So how long is Gared and Natasha going to be sleeping?" I ask Cam. He wipes his mouth with a tissue and sighs.

"About 5 days." he replies.

My raise an eyebrow.

"5 days?" I ask him, not believing him. Sleeping gas doesnt last that long. Does it?

"The sleeping gas that Cam used is called Damsyphar. It's an illegal sleeping gas that is commonely used in gang roberries and even sometimes bank robbereis." Zac explains.

"Wow. So how long do you think until Gared and Natasha come after us?" Lizzie asks.

"About a week." Cam replies. My stomach sinks. A week. A week until I have to deal with this shit again.

"So what do we do in the meantime?" I ask.

"Go to school, like normal and then everyday after school this week, we catch up and devise a plan." Zac says, his voice a little on edge. 

"A plan to do what?" Lizzie asks.

"A plan to sort this shit out once and for all."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys, so this is the first part of this chapter. The second part will be up 2moro so dont worry ;) What did you all think? Please please please comment your thoughts! I would love feedback xoxo