Chapter 32: Part 1

Start from the beginning

Lizzie quickly walks past me and stands behind Cam. I look over at Gared who looks both angry and annoyed. 

"Just give me the God damn file, Cam!" Gared demands. I quickly walk over to Cam. 

"Dont make him ask you again, Cam." Natasha warns. 

"Oh it's ok he wont have to." Cam replies.

Wait what? He is going to give them the file? Is he bloody crazy?!?!

Cam walk over to Gared and hands him the file. Gared happily took the file, but there is a suspicious look in his eyes. 

"Why do I get the feeling that something is about to happen?" Gared asks suspiciously. 

"That's because something is." 

Cam suddenly pulls out 4 metal tubes out of his back pockets and throws them onto the floor. Gas suddently starts filling up in the room and Cam runs towards Lizzie and I, pushhing us out the room and locks the living room door, trapping both Gared and Natasha inside. The sound of coughing and muffled curses from inside the living room makes me smile.

"What was that?" I ask Cam, my heart pounding.

"Sleeping gas." 

Lizzie squeals in victory and Cam smiles.

"WE DID IT!" Cam says and fist pumps the air.  

"How the hell did you...? I am so confused right now!" I say, smiling a little. 

Cam laughs and so does Lizzie. I stare back and forth between them. 

"You both planned this didnt you!?" 

They both share a sly look. 

"I'll explain everything on the way, sis." Cam says, making his way to the front door. My eyes widen and I smile.

"You never lost your memory did you?" I ask him, realization hitting me. I knew there was something odd about Cam. He has been pretending to not remeber anything this whole time! But why?

I quickly follow his lead and so does Lizzie. She hugs me from behind and squeals again.

"We did it!" she says to me. I smile.

"We did." 

**

"Finally." Lizzie exclaims as we pull onto my driveway. I sigh in relief and smile, glad to be home.

On the car ride back, Cam filled me in on how my mum had helped him come up with the plan to fake being drugged on Analapse. My mum had been behind this the whole time! All this time, I thought that she was being the worst mum in the world, but really, she planned this whole thing to save us all. I cant wait to see her and apologize to her! I have been such a bitch to her and she did not deserve that at all! Cam also told me that the file that he handed to Gared was fake and that the real one is with my mum. My mum was also the one who helped plan the escape plan from the old gas station house. Lizzie helped carry out the escape plan, which explained why she wasnt freaking out in Natasha's house and why she was so quiet. 

"The first thing I am going to do is EAT!" I say in an exagerated tone. Cam laughs. 

"Yeah and then make sure you shower." 

I playfully slap him on the arm.

"HEY! Your the one who smells like a bloody dog." 

Cam puts his hand on his heart, pretending to be hurt. I poke my tongue out at him and he laughs.

"Come on you two! I might die of dehydration!" Lizzie whines, while getting out of the car.

"Yeah Katie. Stop fighting with me. I am your older brother, so you have to do what I say."