Chapter 7- Sure Know Something

"So let me get this straight. You are an extremely powerful guardian to Kissteria, reborn after The Crimson Witch stole your powers, and now you're here." The girl in blue asked. I nodded yes.

"Can you tell who you guys are?" I asked. Kiss walked over and joined with the girls.

"These are The Star Covers. They cover our songs and they are really talented." Gene introduced and points at the one in purple. "This is Katherine the leader and bass guitarist. She's really good at writing songs." Then he points at the blue girl. "This is Tanya the drummer and she loves the puns. That's Cassie and plays the keyboards and she also very insane sometimes. This is Veena and she's literally Starchild in a different body. She's the rock guitarist and she's also very strong. That's Sara and she's the rhythm guitarist who loves fashion and she's really good at archery. And that's Anna who's the lead guitarist and she's also my niece."

"Whoa. What do you mean by Veena being Starchild?" I asked. Veena then held up her phone.

"Well watch this video called "The best of Paul Stanley stage raps" you'll understand completely." She answered.

"Any who! We're off topic. The witch is back but I thought we beat her." Anna points out.

"We did but we faced her many times to know that she'll always want to get revenge." Katherine told them. I was so confused because I didn't even know these girls and they all of the sudden have a lot of information about the witch but didn't know my past self and her powers.

"Are you guys Kissterians too?" I asked.

"Well weren't Kissterians, were Starterians but were also human at the same time. It's a weird story." Cassie answers. I was so confused.

"What kind of magical destiny world am I in?!" I asked. The Star Covers went on to explain another dimension known as Starteria and how The Crimson Witch wants to attack both dimensions. "Ok I guess that makes more sense now." I responded.

"That's good." Eric C. said and they all decided to head back to the house before I quickly realized that I didn't told them about my missing parents

"While were fighting against the witch, can we find my parents? After I started school last year, they were nowhere to be seen." I asked. They looked worried after I told them what happened.

"We will! Don't worry about that!" Veena told me. Then red mist started to move around us, meaning the witch is back. We prepared our powers for when she would arrive but the mist started to collide and a red arrow sails through the mist and hits me right in the chest. I fell to the ground in pain as the arrow fades away.

"Cassie! Help her!" Tanya shouts out. But I de-transformed and fell to the ground unconscious. Cassie ran over and started healing me but I couldn't move. I was in so much pain.

"I can't wake her up! What do we do?!" Cassie called out frantically. Cassie got up quickly in panic before Gene lifted me up.

"You guys stay behind and stop her! We need to go help her! Call us when you need help!" Gene instructed. Katherine gave him a worried glance before they all left their separate ways. "Hang in there Rach! We're almost home!" He assured. Then they were nowhere to be seen. The mist clears away and the witch was standing with a sword

"So sword against sword huh?" Katherine asked as she pulled out her sword and The Crimson Witch and they engage in a sword fight before Veena sends a large thunder blast at her, shocking her. She then used her powers to keep the witch trapped in place. Anna summons a microphone that launched a lasso out and wrapped it around the witch and threw her into the air.

"Fine you miserable guardians! Take this!" The Crimson Witch proclaimed proudly by summoning a scythe and she pointed it to the sky and ripped it into the sky, creating a hole in the universe

"Oh not this again!" Sara freaked out. The Star Covers started to float into the hole and the witch used her mist to wrap it around them and fired them into the hole and flew in with them. The hole then disappears.