-We're one together-

"Jungkook I want to to tell me everything."

You can tell that Jungkook is kind of surprised by your sudden action, since he doesn't hug me back.

You felt it, you hurted him.

You hurted him a lot, when calling him liar, murderer, when you accused him of everything without actually knowing.

Knowing his motives.

His heartbeat is rising up noticeably under the touch of your hand on his hard chest.

Jungkook's pov

I could die right now in this moment, her sweet warm embrace being like medicine to the severe pain I just went through.

She hurted me.

She hurted me a lot, when calling me liar, murderer, when she accused me of everything without actually knowing.

Knowing my motives.

There's a clear explanation to this sinful,but still unforgettable and hurtful for Y/n.

I sight deep backing away from her.

"I'll explain you everything and I mean it. I want you to know all of me-" my words are suddenly like knot in my throat.

Because she has indeed all of me, has my lifeline in her hand and, she rejects me there'll be no reason for me to breath.

Y/n notices the bitter tears that threat to fall from my eyes and cups my cheek firmly.

"Jungkook, this is never gonna happen. And you wanna know why?" she shoots me a bright comforting smile.

And I'm once again so vulnerable against her smile, her touch, her voice.

So vulnerable against just her.

She looks deep in my eyes with shinny ones before leaning on my ear and whisper these words that could kill me in an instant.

"Because we own the hearts of each other. We're one together." she emphasizes the last sentence, because it was describing everything between us right now.

One gaze, one breath, one body, we're one.

Even our hearts, which are two though, are common for us and we always share them.

With those emotional, but true words, she has me shedding tears of utmost happiness about this side of us.

About the undeniably loving side of us.

Y/n's pov

I now like everything as far as Jungkook and his amazing personality are concerned, but this side of him just drives me crazy.

His self that isn't afraid of exposing his vulnerability to you, his self that beats the dominant Jeon Jungkook and shines.

The strong Jeon cockhead I know is still somewhere waiting to come to the surface.

And only makes me falling harder for him.

His flaws, his imperfections, his pet peeves, his weaknesses, his faves, his jokes, his care and love, his dominance and vulnerability.

I love every inch of this man.

I'm still unable to realise that this literally perfect man is in love with the simple and imperfect me.

Well he's more like whipped actually.

While you're in your own world of thoughts, Jungkook also seems somewhat zoned out at this moment.

You chuckle slightly at his cuteness.

This probably brought his back to reality and he now stares at you intensively with his brown doe puppy eyes.

"I'm ready Y/n. If you're too, I finally want to tell you my sin." he says in low, but determinative tone.

You don't answer, but instead play again and again in your mind his last words.

The way he looks and speaks right now makes what he said about that sin to have an ultimately opposite innocent meaning.

So it's more like an innocent sin.

Still there are questions you want to make, answers you want to take, information about the past you want to descover.

And all Jungkook needs is your approval.

"I'm ready too Jungkook. Tell me everything. Let it out." you say hugging him and forcing both your bodies to sit on the cold marble floor.

He sighs to vanish his nervousness.

"Y/n, have you ever even imagined how much I love you?" he finally asks and you only blink as a reaction.

How is this relevant with the discussion?

You thought that you'll be discussing about Woozi's death and not about Jungkook's feelings about you.

The way you're thinking this is completely out of topic, or maybe an attempt of him to relax a bit before confessing.

Or at least that's what you thought.

Jungkook seeing your silent and clearly confussed situation, he decides to stop making things complicated with riddles.

"I love you so much to even make murder."

A/n 🖤
Το λοιπόν. 😃😄
Έβαψα τα νύχια μου mate baby pink και είμαι καταενθουσιασμένη, επειδή είναι η πρώτη μου φορά που κάνω mate. 😍💜
Υou never know until you try I say.

 😍💜Υou never know until you try I say