-Contract chains-

"I will Y/n, but it'll be our little secret."

You both prepare and get dressed and and get in your brother's car.

Taehyung promised to show you the place, where he works for a living.

He told you that he is a member of an organisation saving people's lives by eliminating the bad ones.

Simultaneously a police or firefighters like union came to your mind, but still...

The enormously high salary didn't fit.

How can even someone earn so much money from a hero like job?

The car drive passed quickly with these detective thoughts playing in your head over and over again.

Suddenly the car stops and you glace Taehyung, who's pulling out his phone.

"Sorry Y/n I got to answer that. It won't take long." he smiles before exitting the car.

You stay there for a while processing.

"He's hiding something, for that I'm sure." you murmur to yourself.

And that's when your adventure on the underworld began.

Curiosity and mistrust rekindled all this motive to finaly seek and find the truth.

After checking if anyone's watching, you open the glove compartment.

You didn't know what exactly you're looking for, but something inside you was impelling you to do so.

Let's call it an instict.

As soon as you open it, a wave of papers pop in your face.

"Wow brother is busy." you mumble in awe and shock at the same time.

Automatically, you start to explore.

Usuall papers, bills, drive license, notes, photos of wanted criminals, OH!

A contract.

Your curious eyes desperately run throughout the paper.

Blah blah blah...

I, Kim Taehyung,
swear that I devote my life protecting my team, my hyungs. I swear that I put even my life to danger for the good of them. I swear that I never betray them. I swear that I serve my duties of the team, untill death prevents me from it.
Loyal member of BTS,
Kim Taehyung V.

Wait excuse you?

Untill death prevents me from it?

Dad was a cop, but I definatelly not remeber anything as strict as that.

Taehyung where are you involved?

The slam of the car door interrupts your ocean of thoughts and impossible scenarios.

"Y/n what are you doing? Why are you messing up my stuff?" he says obviously shocked as he grabs the paper off your hands.

You could clearly see it now.

He was nervous, he was hiding something.

And that something was actually a matter of life and death.

"Taehyung what are you hidding from me?" you ask with trembling voice.

He stays sillent staring you blank.

"I'll ask one more time Tae. Where do you work?" you emphasize the last sentence.

His eyes pleed you to stop instisting.

"You won't belive me sis-" you cut him before he can finish.

"Taehyung I asked something and I demand an answer. No more lies!" you literally scream in his face.

Your abrupt attitude makes him blink and his breath hitch.

He hasn't seen you like that before.

Taehyung sighs.

"Alright. Um I work in a gang. A crime gang." he confesses noticing your shocked expression.

"We're seven main members, but we have connections all over the world." he continues.

"Wait! How did you get in all of this? How did this started?" you sob now.

"It was a long time ago. We're friends since highschool and We remain inseparable." Taehyung says.

"N-names?" you ask insecurily.

"Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook." he smiles while saying those names.

Suddenly your expression goes blank.

Old memories instantly come to your mind when hearing these names.

They can't be.

"Yup these are indeed." Taehyung nod confirming your thoughts.

"These boys. These boys you're binging home at weekends." you realize.

"They are more that friends Y/n."

A/n ❤
Πω πω πολύ ζέστη έχει. Δεν ξέρω αν αυτό επιρρεάζει την ιστορία. 😂
Τέτοια θερμοκρασία έχει μόνο όταν ο Jungkook είναι shirtless. 😋🔥