epilogue

"i love you."

"i love you more."

"i love you the most."

"fine, you win."

jisung beamed at minho. it was 1:42am and the couple were laying in bed, enjoying each other's company. ever since jisung had confessed his feelings that one night, minho and jisung had started dating and their bond had somehow grown even stronger.

minho had graduated from college, jisung was in his third year. they were still living together in that same apartment that they had created so many memories in. 

minho wrapped his arms around jisung, tracing random shapes on the small of his back. the blonde peppered his face with kisses⁠— his jaw, his cheeks, his nose, his forehead. everywhere but where minho wanted.

minho kissed his boyfriend suddenly, smiling as jisung squeaked in surprise.

"you mean so much to me," minho murmured, smiling at jisung with a fond look in his eyes. 

it was true. minho never would have thought that the noisy boy from the apartment next to his would end up being his entire world— no, more than that. he loved jisung more than he loved life itself.

he gave jisung another kiss before pulling away from him, laying his head on his pillow and staring up at the ceiling, a smile creeping on his face as jisung moved to lay on top of him, kissing his neck softly.

"can you sing for me?" jisung asked.

"of course." minho said, pausing for a moment to think of a song. 

he cleared his throat before deciding on serendipity. he vaguely remembered singing that song to jisung before they were close, before they had even known what the other looked like.

before long, the blonde had fallen asleep. minho held him close, pressing a kiss to his jisung's temple. a smile present on his face, he shut his eyes.