12

september 17

"minho!"

"yes, jisung?"

"remember when you said you'd kill any spider for me?"

"yes, i do."

"the door's unlocked."

"okay, i'll be there in a second."

minho shoved off his blankets, standing up from his bed. he quickly put on a shirt before leaving his apartment and heading to jisung's. he briefly wondered why the boy had left his door unlocked, but shoved the thought aside as he entered the apartment.

he glanced around the room. not seeing the blond anywhere, he headed to his bedroom. minho opened the door and was met with a comfy-looking jisung with his hood pulled up over his head and his sheets covering his body.

"where's the spider?" minho asked, scanning the walls and ceiling. his eyes flickered back to jisung as he remained silent. he watched as the younger's lips curled upwards into a smile.

"there isn't one, i just wanted you to come over."

minho just stood there, staring at the boy incredulously. jisung laughed at his expression.

"but i was already over this morning!" minho protested. jisung shrugged.

"i guess i missed you," he said teasingly, making the elder roll his eyes.

"jisung," minho sighed. "it's so late, and i'm so sleepy!"

"that's okay, you can sleep here." he patted the bed next to him. "you don't even have to talk to me. i just wanted you to be here, i guess."

minho's cheeks tinted red at the blond's words. he couldn't really find any reason as to why he shouldn't sleep over, and he could assume that jisung understood that as he smirked at minho.

defeated, minho stepped towards the bed.

"well, scoot over then."

jisung's face broke out into a smile, shuffling over to make space for minho. the elder climbed into the bed beside him, laying on his back.

"oh my god," minho groaned. "how do you sleep with so many pillows? i think i just broke my neck." jisung giggled at him, rolling over to face minho.

"how do you only sleep with one?" he asked in return.

"it's much more comfortable that way," minho said, sitting up to move one of the pillows to the floor. he laid back down, letting out a content sigh. "goodnight."

"goodnight, minho." jisung smiled at him. "thanks for coming over."

"no problem." minho smiled back.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

september 18

when minho woke up at 4:27 due to a loud car driving past the apartment building, he had forgotten for a moment where he was. it was when he felt jisung shift on the bed beside him that remembered that he had been convinced to stay at the younger's apartment instead.

minho peeked over his shoulder at jisung, who was sitting up in bed, his face illuminated by his phone screen. minho frowned.

"jisung," his voice came out as more of a whisper, as he had just woken up. the boy looked over to him.

"have you slept?" minho asked.

"a little." jisung replied. he smiled, but minho could see how tired he looked, the exhaustion hiding behind his eyes. the white light from his phone only accentuated his dark circles. minho pursed his lips before opening his arms and tapping his chest. a look of confusion washed over jisung's face.

"what?"

"come sleep. you've got to be so tired," minho murmured. jisung paused for a second, before shutting off his phone and setting it on the table beside the bed. he shuffled over to minho, collapsing on top of him. jisung stared at him, a smile slowly appearing on his lips.

the two giggled at the proximity of their faces, the tips of their noses brushing together briefly before jisung moved away, letting his face rest against minho's neck instead. the elder's cheeks burned red at the action, and he instinctively wrapped his arms around the blonde's waist.

they stayed like that, minho holding jisung tightly in his arms, tracing random shapes on his back, until the blonde had finally fallen asleep, putting a content smile onto minho's face. now that his jisung had fallen asleep, he too could drift off.