Jungkook: "Gross..."
He mumbled under his breath and Seokjin neck-sliced him playfully.

Jin: "Keep your comments to yourself."
He whispered.

He dragged Jungkook into the kitchen and searched the fridge for anything he could use to prepare for breakfast. Just then, Jimin walked in with his hair sticking out from all sides on his head. Jimin looked lifeless while Hoseok pushed him into the kitchen.

Hoseok: "Morning!"
He beamed happily behind Jimin, and Jungkook rolled his eyes in irritation.

Jungkook: "This horse's too loud..."
Seokjin choked on his saliva before turning back around to the fridge.

Jin: "J-Jungkook... I told you to k-keep your c-comments to yourself-pfft!"
He tried to hold back his laughter.

Tried.

Hoseok: "What did you just call me?!"
He placed his hand on his chest and acted like he was hurt. He was used to such jokes since long ago, and he ain't gonna be hurt over something like this.

Jimin: "He said horse. H o r s e."

He spelt it out slowly and clearly just for Hoseok to understand better. Jungkook laughed and high-fived his friend before leaving the kitchen together, excitement on their faces.

Hoseok stared at Seokjin in disbelief.
Hoseok: "They keep making fun of me! Do I really look like a horse?..."

Seokjin smiled and patted Hoseok on his shoulder with his fake sympathy.
Jin: "Get out horsie, you're bothering me in the kitchen. I need some peace."

Hoseok pouted as he left the kitchen. He looked around the living room and counted the number of heads in there— including Seokjin and himself in it.

Hoseok: "Six down, two more to go..."
He sighed as he made his way upstairs.

He opened Jimin's and Taehyung's door, but it was empty. He scratched his head and looked under the bed, in the closet, and behind the curtains.

No signs of Taehyung.

Hoseok: "Weird... where'd he go?"

He went to search the next room— which was Seokjin's and Jungkook's. He opened the door to be met with a sleeping and drooling Taehyung.

Hoseok: "This son of a..."
He walked inside and smacked Taehyung on his bum mercilessly.

Taehyung didn't even move an inch as he continued snoring away. Hoseok climbed on top of the sleeping boy and bounced on him, squeezing the oxygen out of his lungs. Taehyung gasped for air as he pushed him away.

Taehyung: "What do you want now?"
He whined as he got up from the bed.

Hoseok: "Wakey wakey."
Taehyung rolled his eyes in annoyance snd laid back down on the bed.

Taehyung: "Don't wanna. I'm tired."

Hoseok got up from the bed and walked towards the opened door.
Hoseok: "If you're not waking up, I'm sure Jimin will have a lot of fun with Jungkook— and just Jungkook alone."

Taehyung eyes widened immediately and he zoomed past the door, pushing Hoseok aside and running down the stairs carelessly at the speed of light.

Taehyung: "Chimmmmm!"
He shouted as he rushed downstairs.

Hoseok banged his elbow onto the doorknob, making him groan in pain.
Hoseok: "This fucking kid... when could he ever run so fast in his life?!"

Hoseok sighed as he walked towards the room he was so familiar with. The room of Min Yoongi or should he say, the room of the devil? Hoseok prayed for his dear life before he mustered up his courage and opened the door.