Y/n Your grounded! LONG CHAPTER WARNING

Start from the beginning

————————
You gasped sitting under the tree next to Sam. "What's wrong pup? I thought running was a breeze for You?" Sam turned "it..is! When I'm a wolf!" "You can't always rely on your primal form your have to keep both wolf and human balanced out.." Steve said stretching his arm. "K I guess that makes sense.." you said between your breaths you shifted wolf And started panting with your tongue out. "Wait! Wait! You can't do that!" Bucky said "What!? Why!" "He said human!" "I'm cooling off faster!" "No! Do it the other way! Fuzzy!" You growled "Don't growl at me!" He warned you shifted human. "OR WHAT?"

———————-
"1...150!" You said falling to the ground seeing some kids laughing at you at the park. With the two soldiers towering over you. And Sam leaning weight on you. "This is ridiculous!" Bucky crosses his arms "You said or what..this is punishment..." "being humiliated!" The two nodded you rolled your eyes. "Good puppy!" Bucky grinned.

You four later came back to the compound tired and greeted with Barton laughing "Hey! Y-y/n!" You smiled at his behavior He chuckled "I gotta show this meme Peter tagged me in! It's hilarious!" He scrolled about to show you till Bucky pushed the phone down. "It can wait Barton puppy's grounded..." He smirked "YOUR ABUSING POWER BUCK!" "No Phone at all! Even if it's not yours..." you laughed "You gotta be joking! I gotta tell peter this Ha! He's gonna laugh-" "We're not joking" Steve said grabbing a water bottle "Steve you were the one who taught forging signatures!" Bucky raised a brow to Steve

"That would explain a lot.." you sighed walking to your room "Fine! You two win! I'm sorry...I was wrong..I can see now what I did wrong to upset my superiors who have taught me right from wrong..I thank you both humbly and ask-" Sam laughed "Kissing their asses isn't gonna work y/n.." "FINE!" You walked to your room. Downstairs the lab. "So...any of you guys no what the ligma meme is?" Steve rolled his eyes going to his room. "I do!" Sam said Barton scrolling to find the meme. Bucky looked to the ceiling curious "What's ligma?" The falcon and archer grinned.

"Hey it's not so bad furball you should just be Happy you don't have some type of suit...I "grounded" Peter from using his.." adding quotes with his fingers "For how long?" "Umm..." he remembers telling him for good "I-Ugh..Just for couple days!" He grinned "But I'm grounded two weeks! It sucks!" "Well why don't you find something other than an electrically running object to entertain yourself? Did you go down to our study? There's books there! Things like science and History.." He raised a brow smiling "pfft! Tony Tony History!? I mean it's not that fun to study...I mean how did people even entertain themselves back then...Rocks!? Back in those days it was boring! It's a compl-"

you looked seeing the brunettes eyes wide as if signaling you. To stop. You sighed scared "W-which one is behind me?" Tony shook grinning "May-Maybe you should look yourself!" He pointed you grinned awkwardly turning slowly

 You sighed scared "W-which one is behind me?" Tony shook grinning "May-Maybe you should look yourself!" He pointed you grinned awkwardly turning slowly

"Eheh" you pointed to Tony with your thumb "Some old folks...huh?" He raised a brow towering over your sitting figure "Your not buying it are you?" "No." He softly hit you with a book. "Here.." He said annoyed walking away "Steeeve..I didn't mean it like that!" You whined seeing tony grin you scoffed "Oh like you could go without your crap for half an hour!" You hopped off the desk to your room.