After a short time, they came back to reality. Plus, Dema yelled "God, get a room!", and with that, Bella pulled away. They both smiled at the cheering crowd of friends and family and received the well-deserved applause. Then, they walked down the aisle, as husband and wife.

Dema rushed after the newlyweds, to pick Bella's train. And right as she reached down to pick it up, she stumbled on an unusually large pebble and headed straight to the grass. Jasper managed to grab her by the waist just before she face-planted. He swiftly pulled her up and brushed the dust of her dress.

"Nice catch," Emmett said with a smirk as he walked past them.

"Should've let her fall," Rosalie added.

Dema frowned, before rolling her eyes at the blonde and facing Jasper with a shy grin.

"I blame the heels."

Jasper shook his head with an amused smile.

"Right." He said with a sarcastic tone. Then, his smirk turned into his usual unreadable, cold expression. "Or, maybe, you were just... falling for me." He said softly, before immediately turning away and cringing.

A gasp, coming from Alice, echoed from the other side of the aisle, followed by an "Oh, my!"

After a few seconds, Dema realized she hadn't just imagined it. He had said those words! She gasped and awed loudly.

"Did you just-"

"No." He cut her off.

"You did! You flirt-"

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did! Wait until Emmett hears this-"

"No, and if you'll excuse me, ma'am, I'll go somewhere else. Somewhere far away from you." He said before turning around and fleeing the scene.

"Come on, blondie! I'm joking." She followed after him with a grin. "It's party time, let's go!" She managed to grasp his wrist and pull him towards the reception. "Plus, Bella needs to hear this!"

Jasper sighed, but couldn't help but chuckle softly after.

"You're impossible, Reeves."

"Yeah, well, you suck at flirting, Hale," Dema said before laughing.

"This is going to be a long wedding," Jasper said, before linking their hands and leading her into the reception.

"You bet." She grinned.

________________

"Would you stop that, Dema?" Alice frowned as the she-wolf snagged a handful of appetizers from a tray, that a waiter happened to be holding. "You're not even supposed to be here." Alice gestured towards the caterers and waiters shuffling around the busy, yet spacious, kitchen.

"You asked for my opinion on the appetizers. I'm just helping, Alice." Dema shrugged, before stuffing her mouth with the appetizers.

"Well, they asked me to taste them before sending them out," Alice explained. "And since you're the maid of honor-"

"And a wolf," Jasper added, as he entered the kitchen and placed a hand on Dema's back.

"Yeah," She nodded. "A really hungry wolf," Jasper smirked amusedly at her.

Alice opened her mouth to respond, but she was quickly cut off.