And once again, Bella felt as if everything in the world was good. Everyone was where they were supposed to be.

Being unable to squeal loudly in excitement, Dema settled with squeezing Jasper as Bella hugged Charlie and Edward took Bella's hand and lead her beneath the arch. Everyone started to sit down. Dema plopped down on her sit, quickly taking Jasper's hand into hers, and dragging him down with her. He gave her an amused smile, before linking their hands properly.

Once in the altar, the couple nodded at the minister. He nodded back and smiled at the guests.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan." He announced.  "Please repeat after me." He turned to the couple.

"I, Edward Cullen.

Take you, Bella Swan.

To have and to hold.

For better or for worse.

For richer, for poorer.

ln sickness and in health.

To love.

To cherish.

As long as we both shall live.

I do."

"I, Bella Swan.

Take you, Edward Cullen.

To have and to hold.

For better or for worse.

For richer, for poorer.

ln sickness and in health.

To love.

To cherish.

As long as we both shall live.

I do."

Once Bella uttered those two words, Dema squeezed Jasper's hand in anticipation. Her face had started to hurt from smiling too much, and tears threatened to fall any time now. She glanced at Jasper and noticed an expression she'd never seen on him.

He had the biggest smile on his face, it almost looked unnatural. His white teeth were displayed widely, and his eyes were squinted ever so slightly. It was a smile full of pride, delight and genuine happiness.

Dema couldn't help but kiss his cheek. He turned at her with a loving glint to his eyes. He didn't waste any time, as he planted his lips on her. She immediately kissed him back but cut the kiss short, afraid a tribe member would see them. She gave him an apologetic smile, but he shook his head. He understood, so there was no need for an apology.

"I love you," Edward whispered, and both Dema and Jasper turned back to the couple.

"I love you too," Bella whispered back before they shared their first kiss as husband and wife.

Dema immediately jumped up from her seat, let go off Jasper's hand and started clapping like a maniac. Everyone did the same, as the whole place exploded with cheers and genuine happiness for the newlyweds.

Meanwhile, Bella and Edward were deep into their own trance. Their minds went numb, and thoughts were replaced with one thing, love. They became one by tying the knot, and they both felt as if their destinies were fulfilled.