Chapter 10

Warning: this chapter is only smut

Elsa pushes me into her bedroom and on to her silk sheets, I shiver At the sudden coolness. She smiles and kisses me deeply, pulling back with my bottom lip in between her teeth causing me to blush, I can feel a heat pooling in my core, this is gonna be torture. She starts kissing my neck.

"You know, y/n...there's a spot that every women goes crazy for when touched," she slides her hand into my pants. "And no dear its not your pussy, its that small spot by your ear." She kisses it causing me to melt a little.

"See, makes you like putty in my hands." She smiles against my neck then bites it gently, hard enough to leave a bite mark though. There's another blush when I notice that shes marking me hers with the hickeys and bites.

She licks over the bite marks and starts rubbing over my underwear, causing me to blush and buck my hips.

"Uh Elsa can you... Can you not tease please?...this is....this is my first time, being uh... You know...on the bottom." I blush deeply looking to the side.

I can feel her smile against my neck again and she pulls her hand out of my pants. She turns to gently kissing my neck as she slowly starts undressing me, constantly asking if its okay.

Once I'm completely naked she takes amoment to look at me. Analyizing all of my scars. I begin to feel self-conscious with the queen herself staring at me. She smiles kissing me deeply to reassure me. More blush spreads across my cheeks and down my shoulders, she grabs my chin and smiles.

"Are you sure youre okay with this babe" I nod quickly, scared that if I back down I'll never have the chabce to do it again.

She smiles and kisses me gently, running a hand down my stomach, and dropping it to my hip, rubbing a circle pattern with her thumb. She's gentle with me. She realized its my first time and she wants to make it nice. I giggle quietly at the feeling of her lips on my neck, pecking quickly and softly.

"I imagine you look like a bird" I giggle while laughing and she chuckles.

"Just want to make you feel safe." She smiles at me before going down to kiss my chest, and slowly makes her way to my breast, kissing and gently sucking. A quiet moan is dragged from my lips, and my eyes widened as I blush deeply, she looks up at me, then bites down gently on a risen bud, causing me to whimper a little.

Suddenly there's a finger tracing through my folds and I gasp. Shit.

"Do you want this?" I whimper in response, I can practically feel her smirk.

"That's not an answer darling. You're body is trembling for me but is your mind?" To be honest I hadn't even notoced my body shaking, it was weak.

"...Y-yes ple-please." This is gonna be too easy for her.

She bends down connecting her tongue to my clit, causing me to blush and gasp for air. She traces one of her fingers around my hole, and my nerves keep sending signals to my brain but my brain isn't understanding them. She starts licking faster and ahoves the finger in. I whimper and buck my hips at the same time. Its just a fucking finger I should be fine.

She gives me a second and when I nod she starts thrusting and licking slowly. For the first short while it was nice but then it got terribly slow.

"M-more" I whisper, she hums sending a vibration through me, causing me to moan.

"What was that?" She asked and I whined.

"Faster p-please, I n-need more" and with that she starts thrusting quickly, licking up any mess I may be making.

She clearly knows what she's doing. I wonder how many times she's done this? You know what nevermind I dont want to know.

She kisses my clit as she shoves a second finger in, and I moan her name. She quickens her pace more causing me to whimper more.

"S-shit El-Elsa" I say between ragged breaths.

I can feel myself getting lost in the feeling, melting slightly into the covers. I feel a quiver in my gut, a shake in my legs and I grip on to the sheets, I don't want it to end, it feels so good. I squeeze my eyes shut, I can hear a slight growl come from her.

"Cum for me." She demands as she adds a third finger causing me to gasp and open my eyes, I shake my head, but she can tell I'm close, she comes close my ear, thrusting her fingers in and out of me.

"Be a good girl will you? Cum for me like a good girl, you've been so good so far," she kisses my neck "I know you want to, its okay"

"E-Elsa ah" I moan out to her as I grip on to her arms. My vision goes blurry as my legs shake, a couple of tears coming out of my eyes as I gasp for air.

My legs slide down as I blink my eyes a couple of times, my mind coming back to me slowly, as I realize she's kissing my neck.

"Good girl" she smiles into my neck, pecking it once more.

"T-thank you" she pulls her fingers out of me and looks into my eye, sucking her fingers causing me to become a dark crimson. She smiles and kisses me.

"You handled that so well," shes gets close to my ear once more, "next time we can try something...different." I shake my head blushing pull the blanket on to us.

Oh this is going to be interesting, but for now, all that matters is that shes right beside me. That's where I fell asleep anyway. Right beside her.