Chapter 6

"Y/n....y/n" I wake up to an angelic voice and a hand caressing my face, my eyes flutter open slowly, and  I smile to see Elsa, the beautiful women that I cant seem to get off my mind.

"Go take a bath okay? We have a long day ahead of us" she says to me smiling. I nod my head and sit up slowly, rubbing my eyes, than stand up. I feel a hand on my arm pulling me back a little and I look at her.

"Wait wait wait" she says very quickly and I smile.

"Yes lovel-" I get cut off by a soft kiss being planted on my lips, and when we part she smiles.

"That's all, now go take a bath sweets" she said with a smirk, I head to the bathroom and get ready for the bath.

(Time skip)

"That was refreshing" I say to Elsa as I walk into the hallway to see her talking to her sister. Her sister looks at me and smiles but then I remember last night and blush deeply, looking at the ground.

"Well I've gotta go, I told Kristoff id help him wash Sven" said Anna as she walked off. I'm still looking down until Elsa's slender finger lift my chin up.

"Last night happened, and id like to finish it very...soon." She moves her head a little so she was in the crook of my neck, kissing up it a little, I blush more remembering all the marks that are on our skin. She smiles against my neck and backs away.

"But that's gonna have to wait till later." She winks and I nod quickly, she grabs my hand and holds it quietly, than starts pulling me down the hallway, and im just calmly following.

"You're gear has come in, I'm excited to see it on you" she smiles genuinly.

"Yeah me too, I hope it looks good" I say laughing, just for me to receive a flirtatious smirk.

"I promise anything that's pressed against your body would look good...That's why I would look fantastic." She winks at me than continues walking down the street to the shop, just for me to blush.

We arrive at the shop, and instantly get handed the outfit and put into a dressing room. I'm about to start changing then Elsa walks in and sits on the bench.

"W-what are you doing?" I say frantically and she smiles.

"I'm waiting to see your outfit" she says calmly, and I look at her for a second then nod my head once, turn around, then move my hands to the hem of my shirt and pull it over my head slowly, I don't want to look at her yet, ill get to flustered. I gently pull down my pants when I hear a shift behind me and the white haired lady's hands wraps around my abdomen, causing me to straighten out quickly like a cat getting scared. The hands turns me around so that I'm facing the beautiful lady, her hands wrapping around my waist and a smile curves across her lips. She looks me up and down, paying attention to every imperfection, every scar, every curve, every muscle, she takes me all in, and being under her gaze feels like a deer thats about to be ravished by a wolf.

She gently backs me up into the wall looking at me hungerly, the she dives in and attacks my lips with such a fierceness, that I cant help but comply. Her thumbs trace the sensitive skin on my hips, looking at me like I was her prey, she bites her lip in hesitance, than kisses down my neck and leaves open mouthed kisses down my neck, I gasp and close my eyes. Her right hand moves up my stomach. She bends down a little to kiss down my chest, and she shoves me down onto the bench, moving her hand down my thigh. My eyes widen and push her hand away looking at her, panting a little.

"I-I'm sorry did I do something wrong?" She asks frantically and smile dreamily at her.

"No, my dear, we're just you know, in a dressing room...trying on gear." I gently caress her cheeks with my thumbs, and kiss her gently.

" I don't want to be heard...you know...being uh...loud" she smiles in relief and kisses me again.

"Ill get out if here so you can get dressed and focus" she said smiling.

(Time skip putting on the freaking outfit)

I step out of the dressing room and Elsa's already looking at me, she bites her lip a little, subconsciously id guess but she is looking at me like she wants to pin me against the wall and make it hard to walk. Her ice blue eyes snap up back to my own.

"The stormy purple and black bring out your eyes a lot...and the leather amour is...really fitting" She says licking her lips making blush more, she walks closer to me smiling and kissing me gently.

"We should get going back to the castle, our day has merely begun" she said to me quietly, grabbing my hand, and leading me out of the store.

A/N:  1. Sorry for the chapter being shorter than usual. 2. I will warn you if there's gonna be like a big amount of smut.