Chapter 3

"What the hell" I hear right before getting yanked out of my bed and into the hallway, grimacing at how sore everything on my body is. I open my eyes to be met with the guard who took me to Arendelle in the first place and groan.

"Let go of me" I shout, trying to demand his attention with my words, I hear a door slam open against the wall, then the queen being held back, probably because they thinking I'm a threat. I start to panic, my heart starts racing at a million beats per second, my thoughts going just as fast. Then I feel something cool be pressed against my neck, and the smell of metal fills my senses. I start to thrash, my eyes widening more.

"LET GO, LET GO, LET GO" I roar out, tears start to slide slowly down my face as I picture my mother.

(Flashback, Trigger warning)

The cold blade gets pressed against my stomach and slices diagonally as I scream in pain.

"It's a shame y/n, because of the way you look compared to the rest of your siblings everyone knows, that you guys dont have the same father, they think of me as a harlet!" She screams before drawing the knife up the center of my stomach as I thrash under the pain, she just smiles and brings the knife to my face.

"You know you'd be quite pretty...if you weren't such a disgusting freak, dont you think y/n?" I shake my head and she stills her movement.

"Excuse me?" She says, pissed off, and I gulp

"I-I'm beautiful, just as beautiful as you, and even more so, because I'm not abusive!" I scream the end of it, then quiet down and panic.

She glares at me, and starts to cackle.

"You, beautiful? Please! Let me help you change that opinion of yours." She grabs the knife and takes it from the top of my eyebrow down to my cheek.

"There...not so pretty now, huh?."

(End flashback)

"No no no" my anxiety starts going crazy, but then There's that feeling again, and I jump spreading my body out and electricity shooting out of me in all different directions before landing and having my eyes dull to their normal golden color. Elsa runs to me and cups my cheeks with her hands gently.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" She says quickly. I reach up and wipe my tears, clear my throat and back away from her touch, looking at the floor.

"Fine, but if I'm going to be woken up like this daily while being your body guard, we're going to need to have a talk." I say cooly. She smiles, sadly, then turns towards the guards that were about to kill me.

"Stable duty for 3 months, you do not touch y/n unless I say otherwise, got it?" She asks sternly, they nod and run down as quickly as possible, trying to escape her icy cold glare.

"Come on lets run you a bath" I nod and she leads me into her room, she heads to a second door which I assume runs to the bathroom. While she's doing that I take my time with looking over her room, books lie everywhere along with paperwork, there's 1 book on her bed. I go to look at it sprawled out on her messy bed covers, its called "The Resistance" and it has the same Ohm symbol that I have on my necklace, I smile and sit down, and inhale, recognizing the scent of vanilla quickly.

Elsa comes in after running the bath and grabs my hand as if we've done this many times, like it were natural for us, but if you could hear my heartbeat right now you would know I'd never done this...with anyone.

"Lift your arms" she orders, I do as told and she slowly starts unwrapping the cloth thats around my ribs and chest, leaving me blushing a lot whenever her fingertips would accidently graze my skin. She turned around and told me to finish undressing which I did quickly, and lowered myself steadily into the tub, scented with water lilys.