one hundred fifteen.

Start from the beginning

both were on cloud nine, even if jason set the ground rule of no oral, the peeing incident did really scar him for eternity.

after their appointment with the doctor, they practically ran out of the office, they were eager to get things steamy. scrambling and pulling their clothes off as they barely entered home.

chérie kept shifting on the bed as she felt her sides began to ache. either her back was cramped up or her ass was numb, she just wouldn't be comfortable.

while she was in the mist of finding the perfect position, jason was mentally preparing for it.

be gentle, be cool, it's your wife, no biggie, he mumbled to himself while looking through the mirror. he didn't know why he had to have a pep talk with himself.

maybe because they haven't been intimate in the past few months because they were busy moving away, getting the nursery ready, taking prenatal classes, jason trying to find a job and the fact that chérie's body changed drastically, which means so did jason's knowledge of her body.

this was all an uncharted territory for him. partly, he was scared to hurt the baby in some way but the doctor quickly denied that if things were steady and not too rough, it would be alright.

however, jason came to realize the real reason he was putting it off was because he was scared that he wouldn't pleasure her like he used. what if she had new sweet spots, does she still like neck kisses ? will she be a moaning mess if he were to grip her breasts or cry out because they are too swollen ?

jason furiously rubbed his eyes when he felt his negatives thoughts get to him, it's cool, it's cool, just your wife, just chérie, he told to himself. he pointed at the mirror and rolled his shoulder, you got this.

with that he walked out of the bathroom, his brief starting to get awfully tight when he saw chérie on the bed.

her breasts have grown double their sizes, her pink cotton bra holding the heavy weights on her chest while her shaven legs were interlocked in a shy grip. her hair was loose, flowing down her back, her cheeks were puffed and she was flustered from moving around the bed to find a comfortable spot.

she often had the habit to twist and turn before she find the right position that made her at ease.

her eyes were wide in anticipation when she saw him. jason noticed she was shy by the way she tugged at her skin or how she avoided his eyes.

yet, what he loved the most was her stomach.

it's was round and hanging low, but she looked so beautiful with it. she seemed small and pregnant and he just adored the sight of it.

right then, all his worries flew right out.

i thought about wearing laces but i love these cotton undergarments more than itchy lingerie, chérie's lips slightly brushed against his as she spoke. she tightly gripped the pillow under her head and twitched when his fingers pulled at the material on her chest.

so beautiful, he mumbled, pecking around the swell of her breasts as she quivered under him. eventually the pecks turned into open mouth kisses, his tongue swirling the hard bud while he tried to distract her as one hand went down to touch the soft cushion between her legs.

chérie moaned when his fingers slipped through the thick cloth, he had barely touched her sensitive nub when she arched her back and moaned, the sound almost emitting pain.

i didn't touch you yet and you are already so wet, jason hissed when he caressed her slit and noticed that it was wet, too wet actually.

chérie suddendly gripped his biceps, her nails digging in his skin as he teased her entry. his eyes that were prematurely closed while nipping her neck shot open when he felt a gush of wetness spread around her thighs and bottom, baby i didn't even touch you yet and you already came ? he questioned.

his voice didn't hold disappointment, more surprise than anything else.

yet, when he pulled his face away from the crevice of her neck, he noticed the pained expression on her face.

i think my water broke.

( ya girl started college
a few days ago and she
hates it already, yay !
btw my apologies for
the lack of updates,
and if you didn't notice
there's a huge time jump
from the last chapter
to this one, only the
instagram post not
the real life scene )