thirty three.

chérie and jason both laid inside the foamy bathtub

chérie and jason both laid inside the foamy bathtub. jason rested on top pf chérie, making sure not to crush her with his weight while she shrieked his name.

he had one hand on the wall while the other angled her leg for a better access. he suppressed her against the tub while the water overflowed the bath with his hard and fast movements, jesus jason, chérie moaned out within the depths of her throat as he slipped in and out, managing to touch her weakest parts in her and earned the symphony jason grew to love.

in the dimly room, the moon tried to shine through the large curtains as both found the unknown much more exciting. both unaware yet aware of each other bodies in the dark. jason reached below the water, with one hand when he noticed chérie's stopped her mewings. his hand reached down between her legs and rubbed her swollen nub with both fingers.

this caused chérie to flinch under him before she hooked her left ankle around his hips and arched, breasts and bare chest touching. the tight restriction made him go deeper into her warmth as she felt the piercing release in her stomach.

chérie's mouth fell agape while jason buried his head in between her perky breasts, taking in the smell of the candles, sweats, soap and sex.

his jaw clenched when their pelvic meet, chérie's hands gripped his hair while jason caressed the side of her waist, controlling his trusts.

jason suddendly growled when he noticed she was holding her release back, a small competition that started ever since the first night. he bite into her shoulder, making chérie hiss but not complain, and closed his eyes when he felt her tighten and contract against his erection.

the mirrors in the bathroom were steaming when jason accidentally turned his head sideways and noticed himself in the mirroir. a beautiful woman wrapped around him like second skin, hair a mess, skin flushed and body bare, yours jason, chérie whispered in a seductive yet teasing voice which almost send him to the edge.

gritting his teeth, jason's nails sank into her skin, clenching his bottom as he, without his own consent, released and moaned out loud her name like a prayer. meanwhile, chérie's lips opened wide as she trailed her hand down his back before gripping his ass.

it's didn't take long before jason pulled out, without making chérie cum just yet. instead, his head went underwater, his arms pushing her up until the water were below her breasts and her back was straight against the tub. quickly, he went to bite and caress her opening. chérie's hands gripped his hair while her legs wrapped around his head instantly, holy shit, she hissed when she bend backwards and bite into the palm of her hand.

his repeated motions bringing her to her release as she cried out. jason emerged from the foamy water and captured her lips with his. not letting her breath as they shared a passionate yet agressive kiss.

the floor was slippery and a wet when jason got up from the tub after another round. somewhat managing to not slip, he wrapped a towel to his waist while chérie played around with the bubbles.

can you turn on the lights ? chérie asked when she felt her skin turn wrinkly from being under water for so long. with the darkness, she was afraid of slipping from the wet floor or worst slip on jason's dick again.

it was good, but she knew if she were to cum again, it would probably be pee.

i don't have to, you're the only light i need in my life, jason smirked, eyeing her bare under the moonlight peaking from the window above chérie's head.

jason i can't see, with a sigh, jason was just about to flick the light on when he heard another voice that wasn't chérie's or his.

hey chérie, chérie's eyes widened while jason simply remained leaning on the sink with a confused expression, wondering who's voice was behind the closed door, ashley, chérie mouthed at him.

hey ash, what are you doing here ? chérie nervously said while she eyed the door. jason slowly tip toed towards where chérie was and handed her a dry towel when she got up from the water. not without earning a low whistle from jason and him receiving a slap on the back of his head.

i came to take your laundry detergent, we finished ours and there isn't a sale until next week, dirty clothes can wait but dirty panties can't, ashley yelled back out while jason took chérie's hands and slowly brought her out of the tub, watching her steps and his.

alright, i got it, see you at six, love you, chérie let out a sigh after she replied a quick love you too. she didn't want ashley to see her with jason, especially not in the state they were in.

jason was about to ask her if ashley knew he was here yet before chérie could answer, they heard a door close meaning she left with no suspicion.

jason bend down to peck her lips and braced her sides when they noticed she was gone, that was close, he murmured against her lips before pulling away.

bye jason, try not to break the tub jason only groaned while chérie blushed when they heard ashley's voice again before hearing the door close for one last time.

ashleybenson posted on her story !