2. Interesting

~~~~
Date: 8-12-19

Yesterday I spent all day moving and all that and I officially moved out and cleared all my stuff. Which also didn't take long , it only took about an hour because I just had a small box and then like pc stuff, desk and chair.

So I moved out earlier than expected so I decided to start unpacking which not to mention also took a short time because the apartment I was in was small.

The house was so big it was like a maze.
'Oh shit' I realized they were coming tomorrow.

'Well I can rest today and call them and film a video and maybe tomorrow when I get them we can go to Ikea and shop, that would make a good vlog and probably would be fun' I thought to myself.

'I should film a video first' I thought to myself. I search a box where I still was trying to organize. I grabbed my camera that was next to it.
'Stupid'
I take a breathe before speaking to the camera.
"Hey guys so I know you've been wondering where I've been well I've been moving but I can show you guys a house tour and then tomorrow I have a surprise for you guys."

~I film the house tour and then end the video and edit it and all that which took around 2 hours~

'Finally, what time is it'
*4:16
I decided to text a group chat I made of Zak, Vincent, And darryl.
~~~~~~~~~ you
Are you guys read for tomorrow?
Zak
Oh shoot it is tomorrow

Vincent
yeah I'm ready

Darryl
I'm going to miss my dog :(

You
Awh you'll see him soon :)
Vincent
I'm kind of excited I've never met up with you guys besides Skeppy
You
Me too
Darryl
You've met him before?
You
Well I've known him for 5 years, Yea
Zak
Her mom was friends with mine but they kinda split for reasons
You
I forgot to mention, my house doesn't
have furniture so I'm going to have to go to Ikea tomorrow so if u guys want to come you better sleep on your flight
Zak
F u n

Vincent
Ok

Darryl
I want to ride on the carts they have
You
Oh that's a good idea. Ok well I have to go now I'll pick y'all up when u get here

Zak
Mkay

Darryl
Ok

Vincent
Kk
~~~~~~~~~
I threw my phone on my bed and plopped down and sighed.

'I'm proud of you, you moved, got a video out, and tomorrow you were going to have fun, now I get to relax'

~~~~~
*Incoming Call From Jessica

---: background:---
You've known Jessica and called her Jess for a nickname, She has known you for so long probably since you were born. Through your tough times she's been there especially if you needed to get away she picked you up, you couldn't ask for any better of a friend.
---:End:---

I answered the phone
" hey Jess-"
"Y/N are you at your apartment?" She asked quickly and panicked.
"No I'm at my house I moved out"
"Ok good" she sounded relieved

"What happened? you're freaking me out? I asked now confused.
"It's your ex, he came to my house asking where you were, and since you were moving I just said that you went on vacation" she explained

"So you didn't tell him that I moved?"
"No he doesn't know you moved he think you still live in your apartment"
"Ok good" I said relieved

"If anything happens please call me" she said sighing.
"Well for the next week my friends are coming if you want you can meet them" I said excited

"Oh zak and all them?" She questioned.
"Yea the others names are Vincent and Darryl" I explained.

"When are they coming?" She questioned.
"Tomorrow"
"You can come with me to pick them up and then we are getting furniture for my house" I added.

"Sounds fun, count me in" she said also excited.
"Alright well I'll call you when I'm finna leave to get you" I said
"Ok sounds perfect"she said.

"Ok bye guppie" I said as she took a big sigh on the other end of the phone.
"Ok bye dork" she said laughing and ending the call.
(Nick name gets explained later)
~~~~~
'What is he doing looking for me?' I thought to myself.

'Should I tell someone, should I tell Zak I meAn he knows him but I don't want him to worry, I want this trip to be relaxing for them' I thought to myself again

'I'll just see what happens it's not too serious right now so I'll just calm down'.
'I need to relax' I said pouring myself the tiniest bit of wine and they pour sprite in it to water it down.

I wasn't supposed to but I was turning 20 soon enough so it's not that big of a deal. Jess doesn't buy me much alcohol only occasionally and she makes sure I don't over do it.
I got a bag of pretzels and fixed them on a plate and then sat on the couch to eat them and drink my wine/sprite mixture.
I started think about my house and what I need to buy tomorrow.

My house has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room, diningroom, a game room, and a pool.

I knew I needed to figure out how to decorate it so I'll turn the house in
2 bedrooms, guest room, and an office.
I've always liked the idea of an office, it sounds professional.

As I was thinking about all of it my heart suddenly gets a rush feeling like the
feeling you get when you have a crush.

'Oh this is because I thought of 2 bedrooms, like he would ever want to even move in with me'

My back was sore from previous days of moving boxes so I decided to take some pain relief medicine and then shower and sleep.

I grabbed my plate that now instead of pretzels had bread crumbs and put it in the sink and washed it and did the same with the glass. I head to the showers and cleaned myself and then headed to bed go set me alarm. I made their tickets so they would all land at 9:00am so then I set my alarm for 8:00 and dozed off to sleep.
Today was interesting.

~~~~~~
Word count: 1080