ONE

----------

"Till next year, Mads."

"I love you, dad."

----------

--------------

--------------

,,Yeaa, thank you too, asshole!" (I said getting out of the car.)

The taxi driver pushed my bag from the passenger seat, shut the door hardly and drove off. Well sorry if you keep driving a different route and my money isn't enough.

,,Shit."

I picked up my bag and everything that fell out of it. Cliche. But actually, there wasn't much in it, since I just came back from visiting my fam in Canada.
Half of my clothes are there and the other half is based in my apartment, in New York. So I'm never bringing much there neither do I take much
back.

I grew up in Canada, so moving to New York alone and away from everything was hard and I kinda regret it, but my dream to go to the NYC university of arts and history, was more important to me than to care about home sickness (or past sickness)I j...

I just finished my first year of college a couple weeks ago and when vacation started, I went straight.back to the city I was born in, Vancouver. For vacation I always visit my hometown (surprisingly favorite place) but most importantly, my dad. It was amazing as always and
I really didn't miss much about New York. Theres no one here really. No person I rely on. Nothing to come back to, you know? It's also so stressful and loud here.. but what aren't we doing for our education, am I right? :). Maybe you noticed already but I personally think its worth the mentioning: My taxi driver was shit.

-------------

Hey heyyyy, so this is a short first chapter, ik but don't worry the others are not gonna be like that. Enjoy ;)