Also, I always get letters from girls at the campus everyday asking me "Your brother is hot. Can I have his number?" I don't even know how Addie would react knowing about it so I'd just burn the paper for him.

For Jayden, to the brother who'd punch anyone in the face for his sister. This one really hated me at first just because I said that it was easy falling from the sky. To the prettiest brother in this realm, to the one who always had something to say about everything. To the one who's responsible for being the Mom in the team. Thank you so much.

I always admired how Jayden thinks, except that he's lazy and he just wants to sit and sleep all day.

For Joshua, to the most pure and angelic of all the team, firstly I wanted to apologize to him because I was supposed to help him calm everyone down but sometimes, I'm the one who starts the mess. Joshua is so pure that the team finds it hard to mess with him because he's too serious. But aside from that, I also want to thank him for being the peace-keeper in the house.

Also, I should probably get him away from Jayden sometimes because his purity is fading. Jayden can be really a bad influence, not sometimes but most of the times.

For Hoshi, our squishy prince. I don't have a lot to say about him because we talk all day. He just eats all day, plays all day, sleeps all day and cuddle all day. But aside from Hoshi's cute image, at school, girls actually see him as.. uhh.. a tiger?

I don't know but Hoshi likes it so much so we'll just give it to him.

For Walter, to the evilest brother I have. To the one who always have an idea of how to kill someone painfully and bloodily, I don't know what to say about him anymore. I once hated him so much when he betrayed me, but let's forgive and forget. He's a demon after all.

And this is a little secret, but I saw him buying a ring yesterday. Do you think he's finally proposing to Keya?

Anyway, for Wolfie. My dear Alpha wolf. This time, I won't comment about his height because he nearly snapped Walter's head off for calling him cute. Let's just say that if Seth is the leader, then Wolfie's the boss. Yes, we're all Alphas but the real Alpha still stands-out. Wolfie's the biggest wolf there is, he's brave, strong, wise, *cute and cuddly*, uhh.. brave and strong.

Also, he takes off his shirt every morning. Our Wo's getting big—oh, wait. I think I wasn't supposed to reveal that.

Moving on, for Milo. Now this one, this guy is a total table turner. From the cute human boy that I knew, right now, he's the one in Team Alpha who changed a lot. He changed his hairstyle, his aura, and everything. He became Milo version one hundred. But aside from the new things that he got, I know that he's still the Milo that I first saw.

Cute but savage.

For Matthew. The best friend that everyone wanted, according to Lorisse. Matthew's been there for me and the team ever since. He was the first one who approached me warmly (because Jun is cold *pun intended*). Matthew's been the saviour of the team. Because Seth can't always control the team, I can't always protect the team so Matthew's been our helping hand ever since.

For me, Matthew will and will always be the guy that I will be calling up when things go complicated because he's that reliable. Matthew Saige, Guardian of Guardians.

For Duke, I can't thank him enough for all the help that he gave me. And although he's a prince, he never really boasted about it and joined us like it was nothing. Duke might be someone who smiles a lot and acts like a fool, but for the team, we know his true feelings. We know that Duke is observant, Duke is sensitive and he needs to be approached with caution.