Ch. 9

Published on: 8/30/19

Sorry that it's been a while. I am honestly losing inspiration for this story but I hate doing shit half-ass so I will finish this sequel and then I'll move to another story. I thank all of you that have read this far. I am grateful to all the comments given and the suggestions. Love you guys.

Kimi POV

I was glad to spend as much time as I can with my kids. I might still be 18 but I love those children as if they were my own. Drago was supposed to be like my little brother but I love him and raised him as my own. And Ameya is another part of my world. If I were to lose any of them, I would lose it. If Obito manages to take anyone that I hold dear, then it would kill me.

"You ok?" I looked to my side startled only to see Kisame there "Yeah, just thinking," I answered. He nodded "Care to share?" I sighed and answered "What if we don't find Tobi? What if he gets to the kids before I can get to him? Kisame, I would die if he did something to them. I wouldn't be able to control myself..." I stammered on and on until Kisame hugged me to calm me down. "Shhh, everything will be fine. He won't get to the kids no matter what. I'll make sure of that," I nodded silently and calmed myself. After a while, I got over it and smiled. Kisame was then called for a mission so I decided to get lunch ready before Drago got home. Ameya was still sleeping so I didn't worry about her just yet.

After making lunch, I started cleaning the house since it was a mess. I would go and train with Sasuke and Hinata in the back but they both left. They had asked Tsunade for some time away for them to train before the war. Shika also had training with his dad so he won't be around for a while. Neji-nii is also training I think all of the rookie nine are training for the war to come. I think all the shinobi in Konoha are training for the war.

After I finished cleaning, Ameya started screaming. I panicked and ran to her room. Once I busted in I saw a clone of Obito carrying her. I pulled out a kunai from my sleeve and aimed it at him "Put her down Obito. She is just a baby," I yelled at him. He just chuckled and stroked her hair "Now, now, I would put that down if I were you," he pulled out a kunai and pointed it at her back. "What do you want?" I asked him while still pointing my kunai at him. "I want to know how to release the seals on that bracelet of yours," I shook my head "I can't give you that. I won't tell you how," I said. "You either tell me or this baby dies," he said while pushing the kunai deeper into Ameya. She started crying and squirming. I shook my head again as tears fell down my eyes "Anything but the seals," he chuckled again and shook his head "I only want the seals. I have my army, I have my way of activating Infinite Tsukuyomi, all I need is the tailed-beasts' at my command." I got angry at him "I won't let you use them as tools. They are living beings as well as us. They don't deserve to be used like they were for years. I won't give you the seals just so you can use them as toys in this war," I yelled at him.

"Then I'm sorry about this," he said and finished pushing the kunai through Ameya's small body. "NO!" I said and threw my kunai at him. He disappeared and I caught Ameya before she hit the ground. I tried to heal her but it didn't work. I used all my chakra to heal her but it didn't work. She was gone. I screamed and cried as I held her body close to mine. I scream and cried until my throat hurt and I continued. After about an hour someone came into the room and hugged me. I turned to my left and saw Itachi there. I continued to cry as I leaned on him "He killed her, Itachi. Madara killed her in front of me. All for the seals on that damn bracelet," I said angrily as I cried "You're going to be ok. We will get him for this Kimi. He won't get away with it," he reassured me as he calmed me down. He took Ameya from me and wrapped her in a blanket, then he took me to my room and helped me out of my blood-stained clothes. I got into the shower as he left towels and clothes for me to change into afterward.