Danger lurks

We get there and he parks, I get out. We go throughout the building. I check around it to make sure it's stable. "We're good" I say as I set the ladder up. "Come on" I say climbing the ladder up to the 4th floor. We get up and I have him stay on the ladder as I check it. "Safe come on" I say. He comes up. "We were on this floor, I saw the roof was going to collapse, I was to late and it fell on Kelly, Herrmann commanded me to go find the kid and I froze, then he said it was a order, I went to look for the last kid, I called out and heard help, I rushed in and saw kids tied up half naked, cameras a matress a stereo" I explain to him as we walk around. "How'd you save that last kid" He asked. "Well my trainer/uncle gave me a good lesson well sort of, he told me to follow my gut, I saw the kid and ran to him without thinking of myself, I got to a half burned kid and we had to jump out the window because the stairs collapsed" I explain. "Well I'm going to need you to come with me is that fine" He asked. "Yep" I smile. We go down the ladder and I see a marine mark by the front door.

"Hey it's a corporal sign" I call John over and he looks it over

"Hey it's a corporal sign" I call John over and he looks it over. "Right you are" He says taking a picture with his phone. We get in his car and drive to his base. When we walk in I see voight, stone and Kelly severide. "You have no right keeping my Firefighter in custody" Kelly says. "Calm down Kelly it's for what's right, and I'm not in custody" I say. "Still you are CFD, which means he's in our home and he's got another thing coming if he" I cut Daniel off. "This isn't a masculine contest ok, Hank voight did the right thing, not the right way all the time but he did the right thing, so man up, take your bra off and let loose" I say to him. Riker started laughing. "You too Mr. Tough guy" I say and he stops laughing. "Get your head in the game" I say snapping John back into reality. "Yeah I uh right this way" he says. We all follow and he takes me to a conference room, "have a seat" He says. I sit and so do the rest. "Ok so we know it's a corporal marine" John says. Then I hear a blaring go off. "Captain we need you on the field now" A girl rushed in. He quickly rushed out. "Mel" Riker says tossing me a gun and Daniel giving Kelly one. Then John rushed back in dressed in marine wear, "Melody close to me, Kelly stay by voight and Riker" John says putting a bullet proof vest on me and tossing one for severide. He traps me in and makes sure it's tight. Then someone else came in. "Stay with valazquez, shoot the ones who are shooting at you, I've got Mel" John says. "No I'm not trusting Mel's life with you" Daniel says. "You have no choice, Mel's with me and that's final, now move out" John nearly yells. He grabs my hand and pulls me the room. He lets go and gets a hold of his gun. "Stay close, their coming for you" He says keeping his eyes towards every which way. I hear a shot come our direction and I turn and shoot, I had got the guy in the head. "Good shot" He says as he shoots around four guys. We keep going and hand gets placed on my mouth, I start kicking and screaming. I bite the hand. "JOHN" I yell and John turns around fast. I reach my hand in the man's holster and grab the gun. "DUCK" I yell. He ducks then shoots the guy as I shoot the ones behind him, he turns and shoots the rest then grabs me and pulls me up. "You ok" He asked putting his hand on my face and checking for marks. "Im fine" I say grabbing his arm.