CHAPTER 14: Wrong Person

Start from the beginning

"Where are they?" J-Hope hyung asked. "Wait, I'll go outside for a while."

My phone vibrated.

From: 🌹 é not e

Jimin, I am with Lisa and Jennie. We received information that Y/N is with your brother. Jisoo is left with Animalia.

"Rosé sent me a message. Y/N is with Chanyeol," I said. "Jisoo is with Animalia while Jennie, Lisa, and Rosé are together."

Jin hyung looked at RM hyung as if they were talking about something with their eyes.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go," Rocky said.

"Wait," Jin hyung and RM hyung said at the same time.

"I feel something not good," they both said at the same time again.

"A traitor," Suga hyung said.

"Traitor?" I asked.

"I also feel something different. It seems like a traitor is in our group," RM hyung explained.

"And that traitor might have helped Chanyeol to enter your house, Boss?" Eunwoo asked.

I nodded, "Probably, that's the case."

"The CCTVs were shut down during the time frame of the kidnapping," Jungkook said looking at his laptop. "I can track Y/N here in the house, but it's impossible that she's here. Maybe she's not wearing her necklace."

A tone of disappointment and sadness can be heard from Jungkook's voice.

"Or maybe it fell," J-Hope hyung came back holding a necklace.

"Where did you find it, hyung?" Jungkook's face brightened up.

"Near the gate at the back of Jimin's house."