Chapter#1:First times in life

Everyone has their first times in life.It can be the first time you experience a feeling it can be happiness, sadness, excitement, anxiety or anything.It can be the first day of school or college.It can be the first walk or crawl.My point here is that it leaves a trial behind that u can rewind in any phase of your life.

These memories are that have taught you lessons and morals that you can cherish all your life.They can give you hope at a time of desperation and hopelessness however, sometimes they are the dark times of your life which drains your energy.You might hate a flashback of them.

Whenever we see someone having something that we don't have, the rapid and immediate response is that we forget all our privileges and start to envy that person and wish for that thing without knowing the price that costed that person to get the thing he wanted.Our conscience won't even question the pros and cons of that thing.I wonder where do the teaching of staying happy and satisfied with what you have and not to envy others goes?It is because these teaching alone are nothing until you can't have self restraint!What I am trying to emphasize on is teaching everything is not enough until it is not implemented.

We are told fame is a very good and positive thing but I clearly contradict it.Fame can be really good and positive.It might seem as success at first.It can be something that you imagine the first time you think about success or living upto your dreams and expectations but in reality it something that provokes your privacy.It might create envious feelings in some people and i will say that someone who envy you can harm you to any extent however,I do not say that you should not follow your dreams just because of the thinking and views of people but yes it does mean that you have to take care of the people around and try not to make them jealous and you should be compassionate towards them.

No matter how hard you try there would be people who will envy you at any cost and they are the trouble makers.This fame which might be your goal and your defination of success might turn out to be the worst nightmare of all time.You might realize first time in your life that fame wasnt all fun but it had a cost that had to be paid and you will keep on paying this price till its due.Most probably it lasts a lifetime.

People might hate you and envy you to a limit that they might try to do anything in their control just to harm you and make your life miserable.It gives them satisfaction and the only way you can stop and prevent them is to keep your head held high.