FOD 7.14

Zhou Yun Sheng frowned. He had just opened his mouth to ridicule, when he saw his son suddenly take a drink of wine, pinch his jaw open and kiss him, the spicy liquor fell directly into his mouth.

He quickly stretched out his tongue to reject, but when his tongue touched the wolf cub's tongue, he felt his soul tremble, and a familiar throbbing and burning sensation instantly spread throughout his body.

Li Xudong was also very excited, but he'd grown up eighteen years without this kind of experience. He was frantic, he only knew how to pull open their robes and cover Jun Father. He constantly bit and sucked, rubbing and kneading, pinching and caressing, no rhythm.

His lower body was in pain but he couldn't find a way to vent, he could only intuitively seek friction, and sob.
"Jun Father, I'm burning up! Quickly help me!"

He was panting, covered in sweat, his could no longer ponder on his feelings, he'd been empty for so long, he also couldn't restrain himself.

He wrapped his legs around the wolf's waist, and mimed what he should do with his fingers.

Li Xudong was enlightened, he eagerly went in for the conquest.

Suggestively a stroke. Li Xudong opened his mouth and immediately turned his father over and turned his back to himself.

Then he couldn't wait to untie the waistband of his pants and pull out the huge and stiff giants. They covered them before and rubbed them around to relieve the pain of burning.

"After a while, you must first prepare a grease to lubricate it..." Zhou Yun Sheng said only for a short while, when the wolf's scorpion suddenly slammed into his body.

Li Xudong had been thinking about it for three years. How can he endure it, there's no need to soothe, the tip of his head release a lot of transparent mucus, making his purple and red giants sticky and wet, just right under the mouth his father back hole, he sneaked in, and got stuck in a half because of the size.

Zhou Yun Sheng was in pain as if he was suffocating, and he said: "Will the bunny scorpion do it? It won't get out of the way!" As he struggled, he also tried to get rid of the foreign object on his body.

He didn't move well, and when he moved, the layer of savory meat in the back hole wrapped Li Xudong's penis tightly, squeezed and pressed, and the ring was set, sucked and smashed, and thousands of flavors were mixed.

Intrusion into the body is so refreshing that you can die immediately. Li Xudong also imagined how it was like to have a relationship with the monarch, but he did not expect it to be so ecstasy.

His back is tight, his scalp is numb, the small web is harder than the rock, and he has resisted the desire to erupt.

He sighs and pleads: "Father, this child was wrong, let this son try again. If I were to pull out, i will die. And I would rather die in the body of the monarch." He said that while sobbing, as if he had been wronged by Tianda.

Zhou Yun Sheng's forehead has already produced a layer of fine sweat. His heart is both good and funny. He bit his teeth: "Who taught you these swear words? Don't move, let this Jun Father slow down."

He really could not bear to reject the little wolf, slowly relaxing his body. The compact acupuncture points become hot, soft, and smooth, and now can accommodate the thick giants.

Li Xudong stared at the cinnabar in the neck of the father, and asked: "Is the father ready? Can this child move?"

Zhou Yun Sheng did not speak, but rather waisted his hips and slammed into his column.

Li Xudong's eyelids burst into the light, and one hand hugged the man's waist, and unconsciously stared at his delicate, sticky back and began to move in. It was so refreshing to go in only a little and a half.

When the top touched the flower and was squeezed by the whole, he almost screamed and shouted. "The gentleman is so good, the father is biting the baby." He suppressed the tide of love in his heart and rushed out. With his instincts, he ran straight into the heart.

He can feel that only when he hits this sweet point, the monarch will send a sweet, joyful and painful encounter. The gentleman raised his screaming screaming beauty.

Zhou Yun Sheng has reached a climax in the continuous impact. "Wu Wu" screamed out, and the white turbidity erupted on the dragon bed covered with brocade, giving off a rich musky scent.

The place where he was not yet weak was still trembling, but he stood up in the top of the top, and he couldn't help himself with the burning tide. "Small scorpion, slow down!" He held his hands on the bed frame, his hips were raised high, and the elastic hip meat was kneaded into various shapes by the wolf scorpion, which was covered with bright red fingers. mark.

Li Xudong buried his face in his neck, his teeth licking a piece of flesh on his back neck, and dumbly said: "I am sorry father, but this son can't slow down, sorry..." In the resentful apology, His move become faster and more forceful, the blue vein in his forehead show, and the expression is very embarrassing. He screamed in his hair for a while, and finally slammed after smashing a hundred and ten. Zhou Yun Sheng also moaned and reached a climax with him.

Li Xudong took a break for a while, and then slowly retreated. He saw that his father's already red and swollen hole was covered with Yingliang slippery liquid, and his own white water was squeezed by the squirming meat.

The obscene but wonderful scene made him look silly, and the already weak, semi-harden cock become swollen and hard again at the fastest speed, and once again became uncontrollable.

Zhou Yun Sheng almost collapsed because of the wolf, he was trying to scold a few words, but he was blocked by his mouth with madly biting...

After two hours, Li Xudong was wiping up the Jun father, his expression was satisfied but apprehensive.