Chapter 21

A/N : K i am so so sorry, for the people that read this and say 'I've already read this' then you have to check out the chapter before this one because i did a mistake, I added this chapter by accident so some people already read it but didn't see the other chapter, and after i deleted it and then i was to late like lots of people already read it, so for a sorry type thing I'll publish chapter 22 tomorrow or the day after tomorrow depending on reads and votes... Sorry again guys! 

________________________________

Ryan's P.O.V 

 December 2th. 

"I see you" I said into the phone staring straight at Chloe in the airport. 

 "Really?" She said into the phone. 

 I saw her turn towards my direction so I ducked down hiding behind a plant. 

 "Where are you?" She asked. 

 "I'm behind you" 

 She turned around again facing the opposite of me. I ran out of my hiding spot and I was now behind her I ended the call and placed my hands over her eyes. 

 "Ryan!" She yelled. 

 "Hey Chloe" I said taking my hands away from her eyes. 

 She spun around facing me and smiled wide. 

 "I missed you" She said. 

 "I missed you too. I missed this too" 

 I leaned in before she could ask what and kissed her. 

 She leaned back after, she shook her head at me. 

 "I'm sure you missed that very very much Ryan" Chloe said smirking at me. 

 "I sure did" 

 I hugged her tightly against me. 

 "Where's Meg and Justin?" She asked me. 

 We were still hugging and by now there was loads of paps and some random fans. 

 "Meg... Uhm... She has to stay home and Justin was taking care of her" I said. 

 "Let's go see them... Please" 

 "Good idea" I said nodding my head. 

 I let her go and held onto her hand walking down the airport. Some paparazzi shoving us everywhere and some girls and boys yelling for autographs but I had no time for this. I didn't want to give out autographs, I didn't want to be rude I just wanted to get out of here. I didn't sign up to be in a crowded room. I didn't think of bringing body guards. I'm just Ryan, Justin's best-friend nothing more, nothing less. 

 "Ryan" Chloe yelled out.

 "Yes?" I said in a worried tone. 

 I held her hand a little tighter. 

 "Which exit did you park at?" 

 "The one over there" I pointed to the exit. 

 She nodded her head and walked faster towards the exit. We took big steps we were practically running towards the exit. It was crowded and I really didn't understand why it was this bad. They probably thought Megan and Justin were going be here, which they weren't! 

 *** 

 "No Ryan pass me my cell!" Chloe complained. 

 "Hello" I said into the phone smirking.