Chapter 17.

Chloe's P.O.V 

July 20th 

"Megan, why is Justin's laptop full of random doodles?" I asked Megan staring at Justin's laptop. 

"Oh.. That's because Justin was sleeping so I got bored and doodled on his laptop, it was so much fun!" She said in a excited tone. 

"Oh wow.." I said laughing a little. 

"YEAH ABOUT MY LAPTOP MEGAN YOU BETTER FIND A WAY TO TAKE OFF THE DRAWINGS AND WHAT EVER" Justin yelled from the kitchen. 

"I did it with a sharpie Justin.." 

"Oh lucky me. I'll be traveling with a laptop full of your beautiful art" Justin said sitting next to Megan. 

"Can we get pancakes?" 

"With some bananas?" 

"Yup" Megan said nodding her head. 

"Still in love with your bananas?" I asked. 

"She adores them" Justin answered. 

"Yeah I do!" 

"Justin you got yourself some competition..." I said laughing. 

"Huh? What?" Justin said raising his eyebrows. 

"Maybe Megan likes bananas better than you" 

"Mmm.. I'm sure" he said chuckling. 

"Chloe's right I like more bananas" Megan said nodding her head. 

Justin gasped and pouted. 

"Just kidding! Now I'd really love to have some pancakes with bananas and after we can leave to the ultra sound thing.." 

"Deal" 

Justin walked out of the room and went to the kitchen to make the pancakes. 

"Excited for the ultra sound?" I asked Megan. 

"Just a tiny bit... I think I'm more nervous than excited" 

"Nothing to be nervous about!" 

"Yeah so much stuff can go wrong" 

"Not really." 

"Some stuff can go wrong and I don't want stuff to go wrong" 

"I know just don't think about it and everything will go right" 

"I sure hope so" 

****

"Those are his legs" The doctor person said. 

"Awh look at the little legs!" Justin cooed. 

"Justin shut up" Megan said smiling looking at the TV screen thing seeing the little baby in her stomach. 

"Awh just look!" Justin said. 

I looked at the screen seeing the little baby kicking his legs a little. I zoned out just thinking of how cute it's going be to see my best friend get a baby and I maybe will have to baby sit it sometimes.I just thought of everything. I wondered if it was a boy or a girl, and who the baby would look like what the personality of the baby would be like. I didn't know but I just let my brain do all the imagining. 

"Chloe!" Megan said snapping her fingers in front of my face. 

"Yes?" I said snapping back to reality. 

"We're leaving now" 

"Oh right" 

**** 

Megan's P.O.V