\EPILOGUE\

[🚨Very strong language, this is a warning

[🚨Very strong language, this is a warning.]

Holland:

How the fuck did I get in here? I don't freaking know.

I never thought that fucking hooker will get me to end up in jail.

I had him in the palm of my hand, but things changed. Maybe I was the one who was stupid. I mean I should have left him there on the bathroom's floor instead of freaking out and calling everyone.

But it's not completely my fault. I thought he was dead.

Such a shame he wasn't cooperative with me. The first time we fucked was heaven.. but he surprised me when he rejected me when I saw him in my uncle's home. Never thought that Zayn's fiance would be the gorgeous stripper that I had just one day earlier.

He was a chanllage and whether I admit it or not, I lost it.

But I think his ass was worth it.

I tried to do what I can, saying I'm a hetero, and bringing that chick I knocked up, she begged me before to help her with the baby, and I said no many times, telling her to fuck off.

But she was thrilled when I told her I wanna raise the baby with her, just speak for me good in the court. I said.  She did, but anyway nothing helped me. I think I'm gonna take my kid from that bitch when I leave here.

I felt the guard's stick hitting the side of my arm, nagging me for the millionth time to walk faster.

First day in Jail.. not so excited.

.

Writer:

Holland got inside the long big room that had at least eighty other prisoners.

He stood at the door and looked around before the guard shouted for him to take one of the empty beds in the back.

When the guard closed the door and locked it, every face turned to look at the new comer.

Holland tried to ignore everyone, as he swallowed loudly, and walked to find a bed.

But three guys stepped in front of him, the one in the middle looked the boss of them, bald, and when he smiled, showing yellow blackish teeth, Holland wanted to throw up.

"What's your name, freshman?"

Holland and like the bitch he is, didn't think before he said, "None of your fucking business."

"Ooh the pretty kitten got claws." The man laughed, joined by the others as well.

Holland was about to scream at the long-bearded guy not to call him pet names, but he let out a gasp when he felt the two other men lefting him up as the bald man said, "Let's give him a warm welcome, boys."