Chapter 28: Our new pets

Start from the beginning

"Anything for you ba- I'm mean Courtney." Duncan corrected.

"You may hold me now." She grinned.

"Cool."

Me and Beth both stared in discus. Owen started making choking sounds.

"I know. Those two are sickening." Beth stated." Woah! You really are choking!" Beth exclaimed.

Beth helped Owen get out what ever he was choking on. Well, today is very interesting. I decided to just enjoy my cinnamon buns. Courtney's PDA went off. My phone went off at the same time.

"New message?" Courtney questioned.

"You too?" I asked.

"Yeah. I just need to check-" Courtney started until she was interrupted.

"Attention cast." Chris said.

We walked over to Chris.

"Dude, what's with the flying rat on your shoulder?" Duncan asked.

"That's my new BFFF. Best flying friend forever. That brings us to today's movie genre. The animal buddy flick."

We all gave Chris a werid look.

"The hallmark of any good animal buddy flick is the human animal bonding. First. The human and the animal start out as enemies. Then through many misadventures animal and human grown to care about each other. And become fast friends." Chris explained.

It looked like Chris was getting along until the bird bit his finger.

"You guys, just hang tight for a sec. K." Chris told us, walking away.

Chris ended up fighting the bird and coming back covered in feathers.

"So... where were we?" Chris asked.

"The last thing you said was about after many hardships, the human and the animal begin to bond." I reminded Chris.

"Oh right. The first animal buddy movie challenge will be to pick an animal and to teach it to be just like you. That shouldn't be too hard. Since you're all animals." Chris smiled.

We all gave Chris an unamused look.

"The cast member whose animal most resembles them at the end wins the challenge." Chris told us.

+
We met up outside the trailers for Chris to explain how we're gonna pick our animals.

"Alright cast. Time to meet your future BFFFFFs. Best furry feather or finned friend forever." Chris said.

Chef removed a blanket to reveal the animals. There was a shark, a bear, a raccoon a chameleon, and a puppy.

 There was a shark, a bear, a raccoon a chameleon, and a puppy

[AN:so cute.]

"Pick an animal and get training. You have three hours." Chris told us.

"I got the shark! The shark's mine!" Courtney annouced, pushing Beth to the ground.