So they all came.

Of course, all three knew each other, and were brothers from a high ranked family of noble men and women, dedicated to serving the Han Royals in any way possible. They had all gone to serve in the Han Kingdom's army, and had raised in the ranks thanks to their early training.

Much like General and Captain Jeon. Who were walking down the long hall way to meet them at this moment. They knew why they were meeting their prince, but were unaware that the other men were in the same room they were heading to, also waiting.

Jungkook threw the door open, and the door crashed against the wall, startling the three waiting men. Jungkook's eyes widened as he took in the scene of the three handsome men, sprawled on the ground in surprise. He bowed immediately. "I am sorry, I was not aware that there were other people in this room."

Captain Namjoon brushed himself off, and stood up. "No worries. I am Captain Kim Namjoon of the royal guard, and these are my younger brothers, General Kim Taehyung and Captain Kim Mingyu."

Jungkook and Wonwoo shared a glance, before they bowed again. Wonwoo stood next to his brother and smiled softly. "I am Captain Jeon Wonwoo of the Lee Kingdom, and this is my younger brother, General Jeon Jungkook."

Now the Han Kingdom's men shared a look. They had of course heard the amazing tales of The Great General Jeon of the Lee Kingdom. They knew what he was capable of, and the legacy he had created for himself at such a young age. And here he was, standing before them. They gaped.

There was a tap on Jungkook's shoulder, and he whirled around quickly.

Prince Yongbok was standing there.

The General bowed quickly, and backed away to give the prince space. "I am sorry, Your Highness! I was not aware that you were behind me!"

Yongbok nodded. "It's fine, General. I suggest we take our seats before my cousin arrives," he marched into the room, nodding to the men there, and sat down without any more words being shared between any of the waiting men.

And then finally, their waiting stopped. A shadow appeared, and threw the paper walls, the six men inside could see his large robe folding behind him, and his tall face turned to face the wall they sat behind. He knew they were there, and they all sucked in their breaths as the door slowly opened.

In walked a beautiful man.

Everyone, seeing who he was, stood up and fell into a deep bow. "Your Highness," General Kim said softly, "We welcome you back to the Han Kingdom. We serve you like our own!"

Minho nodded. "I appreciate it. While I am away from home, I need your help. Please, sit down."

Everyone sat down, and the Crown Prince gingerly walked over and sat down at the head of the table, next to Yongbok. "Now... I called you here today because I fear for my men's safety. It is not secret that the Lee and Han Kingdoms are not liked by one another, and I fear that if people know that you have Lee Kingdom visitors, they will either rally against you, or go after my men. Both of those options... we have to make sure that neither happens, for the sake of both our kingdoms."

The Jeon brothers nodded along with what their leader was saying, while Yongbok sat frozen, staring directly in front of him.

"I ask for your help because I can not sway the public's opinion on my own kingdom. There is very little I can do. But for you... you are some of the most respected and trusted royal figures in the eyes of the Han people... if you were to help me, help me change the opinion of your people to mine, then I feel as if we, as in both of our royal members, would be much safer."

"That is doable," Captain Namjoon said quietly. "I too think this is an important matter. But I must ask you, Crown Prince, why don't we address this later, when you are more rested. There is a lot that must be discussed and done, and I feel as though this is not the best time."

Prince Yongbok sighed. "That may be true, Captain, but in the eyes of my cousin, and myself, we feel as though our men's safety, and the safety of your court, comes before rest. We must work now to protect them, so the rest of our stay is safe. Only then can we rest well."

Captain Namjoon nodded and sat back. Doubt flickered in his eyes, and Minho saw it. He sighed, and rubbed his head. "I can see that you are not completely for this idea, and I can see why. It almost seems as though you are turning and siding with the enemies. Or that is what it may seem like in the eyes of your people, but... " Minho focused on Namjoon. "I know this may be hard. But for the sake of your own royal household, I implore you to trust and work with me."

Jungkook finally spoke up. He may be the most respected in this room, and no matter what he says, it would not be an insignificant amount of persuasion for the Han Kingdom's men. "It is not an easy matter to agree with, especially considering the fact that you do not know us, and we are strangers. If that is the case, and that is stopping you, I assure you that I am acting with our prince's interests in my heart. Furthermore, if you think that we are trying to side against your own master, then let me remind you this: without your prince, we can not have an alliance. We can not make peace, and stop this war that is hovering above us. It is crucial that both our princes stay safe, or both our kingdoms will fall into death and misery's hands. So please. I ask that you do as my prince asks of you, for all our sakes."

There was silence, and the men thought about both Prince Minho and General Jungkook's words. The General's words were true, and there was no compelling argument against them that the other had been able to create, but still... they were hesitant.

Finally, after a long moment of silence, and twitching hands and figures, General Kim stood up suddenly, startling his younger brother beside him. He bowed to the princes, before standing tall. "I will join you, to help protect your people. I will tell you now, I know how aggressive my people are towards yours. Your men are in danger as long as they stay here. I will make sure that my men protect them, and make sure that they don't get hurt. You will not have to worry about this."

Kim Mingyu nodded. "I will help my older brother. Your noble men here are also in danger. I will personally make sure that they always have two Han warriors with them, in case the worst happens."

The eldest Kim brother had still not spoken. He stared at the table in front of him. He lifted his head for a moment, before bringing it back down. "General Jeon. Captain Jeon. Since coming here, have you met a cook for Master Park Sungjin... his name is Kim Seokjin?"

Jungkook and Wonwoo glanced at each other, before Jungkook nodded. "Yes, indeed we did. A very nice man."

"Yes, indeed. He is the man who sways all my decisions. What he thinks is best, I think is best. Since you have arrived, I have gone to see him. He is a very smart man, and was already fearing that bad things might happen to you in your stay. He said that you are kind and thoughtful men, and he trusts you with the future of our countries," Kim Namjoon lifted his head. "Since he supports you, so will I."

Minho broke out into a grin. He bowed his head to them. "Thank you very much. With your help, we can do great things here," he smiled at the Han men. "I'm sure of it!"

Guys.... I don't know what's going on in kpop right now... and I am really sad... as I imagine most of you are. First, I know it was a while ago, but Sulli had so much life left for her. I wish someone would have told her that it will get better, and that she still has a life to live...

And as for Wonho leaving Monsta X... I just don't understand...

He was in their music video four days ago, and then the Weekly Idol episode the day after that... and now he suddenly gets kicked out of Starship...

I just don't know what's going on right now.

I'm sorry for my little rant, but I really needed to get that out because I just... need to say it I guess. I hope you guys are feeling okay right now. Because I feel like crap. But that's okay. I'm sure that in the end, Monsta X will pull through and continue to work just as hard, if not harder, to make music and live their dreams...

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, and I hope to see you again soon.