18. Soul Mates

Warning : That chapters contains some mature scenes. It's a 18+. Read it in your own risk! Thank you!

Y/n pov:

I was right outside of his house. Memories started coming along the way. I remembered the warmth in his touch. The weird feeling I had when he was touching my body and his kisses all over ny neck. He was always trying to encourage me with his action. He was also so sweet saying things that I could see that he meant. Even that letter was showing how special he was. I knew that this was the end but I wanted to start again. It could be a different story. Just me and him. Thats what I was thinking all the way until I reached his house. It was dark but the lights were on. I wanted to go in right away. I wanted to say how sorry I am but I was afraid. I was standing right outside while leaving my bike to fall down without even caring. I started following the path that leads to his front door. I was walking really slowly at first but then I realised that if I want his forgiveness I have to stay brave and tell him what exists in my mind. I started running until I met the front door. I rang the bell and waited for a minute. The door opened and I met his eyes. He was shook that he actually saw me. He didn't seem angry nor sad. He had an expressionless look like he didn't know what to say. I had to broke the silence although it was hard. I wanted him to forgive me.

 I wanted him to forgive me

Y/n: I messed up!

He still had this emotionless look on his face. That was what I was really afraid. He doesn't want to hear me.

Y/n: You may dont want to forgive me. I totally understand that. But I will be by your side until you do. I will stay no matter how long it will take. No matter what.

T: I-

Y/n: I am not done!

T: Sorry!

He had a little smile on his face after saying sorry.

Y/n: I made a big mistake. I didnt mean anything and it took me some time to undrestand that. I didnt come back to hear you saying sorry as well cause it isn'tyour fault. All I wanted was to apologise and show you how much you mean to me. I can't live without you Taehyung and even if I can... I don't want to!

My voice broke as he was looking at me with a well hidden smile. What's so funny? I just gave him my heart. His face was just staring at me while laughing.