4. Number 45

Y/n Pov:

A week passed. I still can't feel my face. My brother hit me so hard the last time. I can't look myself in the mirror. My face was full of bruises and scars. My mom tried to take care of me but I didn't let her. I just wanted to cry because of my reflection . I also couldn't see my body in the  mirror. I  had Bruises all over my body cause he kicked me as well. I tried not to touch my scars cause it was hurting like hell. I couldn't even look at them. Mom pleaded me to go to the hospital but I didn't wanna go cause I hate doctors. I am afraid of them.

I don't have good experiences with doctors

I don't have good experiences with doctors. Well... Except Taehyung... He helped me a lot that day. I wish I could see him again. I am sure that he could be helpful. It's a bummer that I am not going to see him again. I wanted to see his face when he read my letter. I heard a noise coming from my mom's room. That made me forget about everything I had in mind as I ran to my mom's room.

I saw her down on the floor. I ran to her and started shaking her but she wasn't in her right senses. I got up and grabbed my phone as quickly as I could. I called an ambulance. I tried to carry her on the bed. She wasn't even moving. She can't die. Not now. It's too early. She has at least 3 more months. We would take her to the hospital in 1 week. That was an unexpected reaction. After a while I heard the sirens of the ambulance right outside while someone was knocking on the door. I run to open as I saw 3 men standing outside with a portable bed. They ran inside in my mom's room and started carrying her until we all made our way back to the ambulance. I stayed inside of the ambulance with her as I was holding her hand.

 I stayed inside of the ambulance with her as I was holding her hand

Y/n: Mom please... Stay with me.

I started whispering while my eyes were watery again. I couldn't believe what just heppend. Her hand was cold and I saw that she was facing troubles with breathing. I put her hair out of her face as I was touching her forehead. I couldn't stop thinking of the day she will leave this world. That's something I can't live with. I noticed that a doctor was sitting right next to me. I could feel him staring with a worried look as he was seeing me crying over my mother. I looked at him and I noticed that he tried to fake a smile. He put his hand on my back and just took it away.