14. Memories

Y/n pov:

We were waiting for a long time. Minutes felt like hours and nobody came to inform us about my mother. I was ready to literally get in to see what's going on. Hoseok stayed by my side all this time although he had things to do and Ah-In didn't leave as well. They were trying to encourage me. I really appreciated their effort but nothing could make me feel better cause I was so anxious. Ah-In was talking to me but I couldn't hear a single thing. She was trying way to hard to make me feel better. Everything was at least better when we were alone but that fact changed as I show Taehyung and the other doctors out of the room. He approached me.  He was looking cold as he made his way to me. Nobody was speaking until Taehyung opened his mouth.

T: We tried!

I couldn't believe what I just heard. I started freaking out. I couldn't breath. I couldn't feel my breath coming out of me. Taehyung held me as he made a sign to the guys.

T: Take her home!

I noticed that Jungkook, Yoongi and Jin ran to me and Hoseok followed as well. Hoseok started carrying me cause I couldn't even walk. I started crying. I was was literally sobbing in hoseok's arms.

H: Stay calm Y/n! Breath.

He made me sit on the back seat as he sat right next to me

He made me sit on the back seat as he sat right next to me. Yoongi and Jungkook sat in the front seats and Yoongi speeded up. I couldn't believe that they were driving away. I had to see my mom. Even if she was dead. I wanted to talk to her even if it was the last time.

Y/n: He-hey where are w-we going?

I felt dizzy after that and I was trying to not faint at this time cause I wanted to go back.

Y: Home! Lay back Y/n!

He turned while his one hand was on the wheel and he helped me lay my back to the seat. He was trying to make me feel comfortable while I was freaking out. I didnt know what to do. I still couldn't believe that. Everything started turning black and my eyes slowly closed. I heard a voice before losing all my senses.

H: Y/n!!!!

Y:What happened?

Jk: She fainted!

Taehyung's pov:

I saw her leaving with the guys. I am a coward. I can't go with her. I cant do that! I even am afraid of blood when literally my job is to see blood everyday. I was a coward back then, I am A coward now. That's what life makes you after the things you experience. The last surgery I have done was Hoseok's mom. He trusted me with his soul. He was so sure that I could save his mother but I made a mistake. His mother died because of me. I still cant undrestand why he is talking to me after that or why everyone still trusts me. Now, Y/n's mom. I am a monster. I shouldn't come back. I should just run and hide. I am a monster that instead of saving people turned up killing them. It's the first time and the doctors still didnt blame me for this when I feel so guilty. I just wanna die like the people that died because of me. I didn't wanna face Y/n after that. I tried to hold back my tears after I thought about Y/n. She must be feeling awful. I should be there for her but its better hiding under my own shadow. I made a sign to the nurses to move her body in the room we had her when she was alive. They took her there but I wasn't ready to go. I went to the bathroom.