Part 2 - Detention Class

Writer's note .
I'm sorry that my english is terrible , i will improve it as soon as possible :')

______________________________________

" So you're Na Jaemin ? Do you know that you have done some issues here ? " Mr Kim madly say at Jaemin at detention class . " Wait , wh..whatt ?? What kind of issue i have done here !? I'm just a new student and I'm lost in this school when im searching for my class ! " Jaemin shouted . Everyone at the detention class look at him , the class become silent for a few seconds.

" Oh , so you're saying that new student should not be blame but the school ? Why are you here Na Jaemin ? You should go to other school if you are this kind of problematic ? You know that this school is huge and for rich students. So this is the issue , you're not rich , you're just here because you're a problematic student in your previous school ." Mr. Kim said forwardly.

Jaemin could sense a biased situation since jaemin's mother is a single mother and working hard to raise him , he understood Mr Kim. " Say what you want , Mr Kim. I'm good enough to ignore all of your words." Jaemin said coldly . He turn his back, not bowing to Mr Kim and get out of the class.

Jaemin could see Jeno standing beside the door , looking so worried . Jaemin stared at jeno , and get away from him . Jeno rushed and hold jaemin's hand . " Yo Na Jaemin, wanna hang out ?" Jeno asked while forcing a smile . Jaemin nodded and let jeno lead the way.

Jeno hold jaemin's arm while they are hanging out together . Jeno go to the bench which is the only empty plsce to sit and asked Jaemin to sit . After both of them sit , they silently eat the ice cream the bought a while ago.

" Ermm , Jaemin.. can i call you Nana?" jeno ask,staring at Jaemin's eyes , then to his lips . Jaemin nodded , not wanting to say any words. Jaemin stuttered when all of the sudden , Jeno hold jaemin's face with his warm palm and make him look at Jeno .

" Yah ! What are you doing ?! " Jaemin pushed Jeno's arm . " There .. ice cream . " He pointed at jaemin's lips,and whipped them . Jaemin turn his head away from jeno since he could feel awkward feeling between them too. " Tha..thank you..nojam" jaemin muttered under his breathe . But jeno could hear him but he ignore those nickname because he thought that there's nothing about those words.

They walk back home since its already late at night , but jeno is suprise with jaemin's reaction , he thought that jaemin will be seperating the way but they end up being at the same neighborhood.

" Yah why you didnt tell me earlier ?! " Jeno smashed his arm , jaemin could only smile and say sorry . " Anyway , since we are staying nearby why don't you stay at my house ? Since tomorrow is Saturday and we could watch some movies if you want to . " Jeno said excitedly . " Yah ! Sure ! Let me text my mom first , or she will be worrying to me deadly ! Jeno nodded .

-TBC-