Summer Day

Smut.

Yagi woke up in an unfamiliar room. He was about to get up when he felt a bit of weight on his chest. He looked at his chest and smiled seeing it was Aizawa. The TV was on and playing an old movie. The princess bride. Aizawa was awake and Yagi honestly didn't take Aizawa as one who would watch cheesy movies. He began to fumble with his hair and Aizawa looked at the blond. Yagi smiled a bit. "Good morning Aizawa-Kun."

"Morning Yagi." Aizawa purred a bit as Yagi ran his fingers through Aizawa's surprisingly soft hair. He could feel Aizawa begin to melt as he slightly massaged his scalp. He "accidentally" yanked his hair and heard a soft moan. 'so he has a hair pulling kink...' Yagi thought with a tiny smirk. Aizawa straddled Yagi and kissed him. Yagi gradually kissed back, slightly hooking his arms around the Erasure hero's neck. The blond started to kiss down the Erasure hero's neck, earning soft, tiny, short moans. He flipped them over so now he was straddling the raven haired male. Aizawa's face was a pinkish shade now. Yagi took off Aizawa's shirt and began to kiss down his chest, slightly nipping his nipples. He suddenly heard a sharp inhale as he kissed a specific scar on one of his abs. 'strange..' Yagi thought as he kissed the scar again. Aizawa whinced, making Yagi become confused. "You ok?"

"Yeah.. it just hurt a bit. Y-you can keep going." Aizawa replied. Yagi sighed and started again. He hooked his fingers around the hem of Aizawa's sweatpants and tugged them down, tossing them into the land of lost socks. (Inside joke with me and my girlfriend) Aizawa gasped a bit as Yagi slightly licked his clothed member. He let out a shakey moan and bit his lip to try and shut himself up. Yagi didn't really like that but, he wasn't one who would force someone into this. He pulled the the Erasure hero's boxers and slightly smirked seeing how hard Aizawa already was.

*Already wants to give up but has already started so has to finish it.*

Aizawa hicced a bit as Yagi licked Aizawa's member, base to tip. He cuffed a hand over his mouth to muffle his loud moan as Yagi took his member into his mouth. Yagi smirked as he began to gently suck, resulting in Aizawa biting his hand to muffle any noise. Yagi began to bob his head slowly. Aizawa was big, yes, but Yagi didn't have a gag reflex (he literally coughs up blood. He doesn't gag.) So it was pretty useful. Aizawa let a moan of two esxape his lips. Yagi continued then stopped to tease the head. Aizawa began to whine. The blond honestly wanted to know what the raven haired male would do. Aizawa bucked his hips a bit before his hips were held still by Yagi who surprisingly was stronger than his weak form looked. Aizawa suddenly moaned loudly as Yagi began to swallow his member again but bobbing his head faster. Saliva a precum mixed and slightly covered his mouth.

Aizawa's moans got louder as he grew closer to his end. Yagi pulled off with a pop and kissed Aizawa. He growled as he felt Yagi enter Aizawa member in him. "Yagi... Shit.." Yagi whinced at the stretch. He was gonna attempt to ride Aizawa was knew it was gonna be slightly hard. Yagi slightly moved his hips and shuddered a bit. He started to slowly go up and down hearing Aizawa's soft grunts. "T-toshi... Shit..." Aizawa grabbed Yagi by the wrists and smirked as he suddenly filled their position, Aizawa now leaning over Yagi as the blond was on his hands and knees. A sudden shriek of pleasure/surprise when Aizawa thrusted into him. Aizawa chuckled and continued, kissing Yagi's back soothingly.

~~~time skip brought to you by Mineta being killing by writer-chan~~~

Yagi woke up the next day to a small pain in his back. Aizawa was asleep cuddled with Yagi. He went back to sleep with a smile on his face as he embraced the raven haired male.

As you see, I gave up on the smut