WHIPPED

I drop into a fighting stance while Nicole and Patrice figure out who's going to step up first. To my surprise, Patrice steps up first and as much as I hate fighting my best friend, I need to end this. These broads need to know I'm not the one.

Patrice swings at me angrily, and I deck her in the face, busting her nose. I knew it would end the fight before it even began. And sure enough, she's more concerned with her bleeding nose than fighting me.

Now it's Nicole's turn, but she raises her hands in surrender and backs up along with three other girls who don't want any.

Kimberly steps up and swings on me, but I block her punch and deck her in the face. Unlike Patrice, she keeps coming and her friends watch as I beat the crap out of her. I get her onto the ground and I'm driving my fist into her face repeatedly when I'm struck in the side of my head.

My ears are ringing...

One of Kim's friends snuck up behind me and I'm being dragged backward off of her by my hair. The group of girls closes in around me, blocking Drew and Dreux from getting to me so they can't interfere.

Now that they have me where they want me, they kick and stomp me, and I have to curl into the fetal position to protect my head and face. Nicole is amongst those trying to kick the crap out of me, and I'm about to give up when I notice girls being flung into the pool. My teammates are fighting girls off from behind while the Drew's are putting a dent in the girls in front of me.

The moment one of my teammates yanks me up onto my feet, I do a check of my body. Although I'm sore, I'm not dead. Drew is in Kimberly's face now, arguing with her, and her friends are getting their butts kicked by my teammates.

All they've done is piss me off. Searching the area, I scan around for Nicole, and the moment I find her I take off and deck her so hard in the face I knock her unconscious on the pavement. Tasting blood in my mouth, I spit it on her and turn around to look for the girl who decked me in the face like a coward. When I find her, she attempts to run, but my teammates block her in and it's just me and her.

"You and me, bitch. Let's go," I tell her.

She comes at me and I punch her so hard I knock one of her front teeth out. She waves her hands at me like she doesn't want anymore, but I'm not done with her yet. I grab her by her hair and start decking her in the face while she throws up her hands, trying to protect it. I don't stop until she's on the ground curled up in a ball crying.

"Any more of you bitches want some?" I shout, glaring at them. Suddenly no one wants none of what I got for them, and I'm almost amused. "What the fuck is this even about, anyway? Drew? He's the one fucking you stupid bitches, not me! Don't come for me unless I send for you!"

"Sid, you need to calm your ass down. You've made your point," Drew drags me away from his thot parade and into the light so he can assess the damage. "You're hella crazy, you know that?"

"I've been dying to do that for a while now. You have no idea. But this is all your fault. You know that, right?"

Nodding he says, "I know."

"You're the reason they're coming for me. I mean, is the dick that good that they want to jump me now?" I scoff.

A dark smile curves the corners of his mouth and his eyes rake over me. "You ready to find out?"

Laughing, I shove him back away from me. "You're so nasty."

"Hey Sid, you want me to kick them out?" Dreux asks.