As I turned to see he grabbed my shoulder and started towing me to the other side of the room. "Would you like a drink?" He asked smiling again. There was something about Jasper that always made me hate him. Even when we were little.

We walked past the drinks, past all of the tables, and finally out of the room. "Jasper let go!" I snapped. Now I was scared. I sucked in a breath to scream, he seemed to notice.

"I'm not going to do anything to you don't worry." He said smiling. Now I really hated his smile. "Just wanted to talk to you alone, without other's to hear." His face turned pouty. SuddenlyI wondered how many hours he spent perfecting it in the mirror. "Princess Juliet..." he said stopping and standing straight, holding both of my hands. "Will you..." I think the blood drained from my face, he was in my face, inches away. I resisted every urge to call him slime and make a run for it. "Will you..." pushed the door open behind me. When was I backed up to the wall? I wondered as I stumbled into the room. I hit a sofa and fell back, the wind escaping my lungs.

"Jasper!" I snapped sitting up. "What was that for?" I was seriously pissed now. He stood at the other side of the couch smiling down at me. "Jasper leave!" I comanded pointing to the open door. He shook his head and looked around. We were in one of the lounges. A fire was going in the harth sending flickering shadows around the room.

I looked around the room, then back to Jasper. He was gone. I stood up scared, and found him closing the door. "Jasper...?" I took a step back from him, hoping he didn't know of the servent passage ways that connected to many of the rooms in the palace.

"Ah where was I?" He said turning and smiling like a cat.

"Jasper I want to leave now." I said, oh no did he hear the shake in my voice.

"Not yet please Juliet, I need to tell you this." He stood in front of me hovering. He grabbed my hands and pushed me against the wall. "Stay Juliet." He whispered in my ear, hands at my waist pulling my closer. I felt dazed then shocked. Hands were pulling my dress away from the back.

"Stop!" I huffed trying to push him away.

"Shut up!" He snapped and threw me to the floor. Again dazed I tried to get up and run. He landed on me and pulled at the ribbons on my dress. I screamed.

Jasper tried to put his hand over my mouth, but I struggled away and screamed for Prince.My screaming stopped when Jasper pushed my face to the floor. "That's not very nice." He hissed in my ear. "But not a problem, no one can hear..." he was cut off but a loud crack. We both looked up to see the door in splinters.

Prince stumbled into the room, his face red with anger. "BASTARD!" He shouted and pulled Jasper away. They started fighting, Jasper stood no chance against Prince's armor, and gloved hand pounded down on Jasper's jaw and he crumpled to the floor. He panted for a moment standing over Jasper to see if he would move. The room was still and relality snapped back into place.

I heard sobbing which I quickly learned was from me, my body was shaking uncontrolably. Prince stepped back and breathed before turning to me. "Prince!" I sobbed trying to stand. Prince leaped to my side, sitting down and holding me.

"It's okay. I've got you." He cooed. Even against his bulky metal body I felt warm and comfortable. He picked me up bridal style and turned to look at the door. There were five people standing in shock. My father, Jasper's father, a maid, and two guards.

"The maid heard you..." my father mummble pointing at the maid. She must have been working late and heard my screams and got help. My father snapped out of it and glared at Jaspers father. "What in hell was your son thinking of doing to my daughter!?!" He screamed, his neck bulged with blood vessels and his face was red. It was the first time I had seen my father so mad. Jasper's father stood silent, accepting every blow my father could shout at him.

I don't know how long it lasted. Prince carried me into the garden away from everyone and held me while I cried.

Worst birthday ever!

>Flashback End<

We nodded again.

"Well I spoke with King Julian, and..." My father sighed and sat forward. "He said that unless you married him, and we forgave Jasper of his crimes..."

"NO!" I screamed jumping up. Prince held my arm and made me sit down. There was a glimmer of pride on my father's face as he watched me.

"I know sweetie. I'm not letting you marry him.He said that if you don't marry him before summer ends he would declare war." I gaped. What a bloody wonderful day eh?

+++++++++++

What do you think of that? hehe