Info & Prologue

Hi, Author here. In case you aren't familar with me, my name is Jessika. I have been on wattpad since 2015 but recently have taken a long 3 year break. I am back with new interests and new ideas and I hope you guys really enjoy this story. I did a lot of cleaning and redoing my profile. My recent username was RossomeQueenSkittles.
If you are not familar with my writing, its simple, here is a guide:

y/n - Your name
Italics for texting and calling
i usually dont capitalize or care about grammer
and bold for note from author

i hope that was simple enough for you. now on to the beginning. this story will start with a small part on how you got the editor job 2 years before actual timeline. chapter 1 will start with the official timeline.
enjoy!
______________________________________

"Finally", I said walking out of LAX. My plane landed 2 hours later then it should have.
Clearly I was upset. Not only was I nervous for moving by myself but now I'll have to face the wrath of my best friend Noah, who left work early to get me 2 hours ago.
I approched the exit and there he was, sitting on the bench next to a charging port.
"Hey y/n!" He said coming in for a hug.
"I am so sorry Noah for being late and all."
"y/n, its ok. Im not mad" in his comforting tone ive known for so long.
Noah and I have been best friends since the womb. He left New Hampshire 5 years ago with his family to live in L.A.
The most devasting day of my life but we kept in touch and now he is my roommate.. or at least until i get a place of my own.
"Thanks again for letting me stay with you." I said grabbing my suitcase.
"y/n, you know i would do anything for you." he chcukled. "anyway your stuff arrived eariler this morning. i put everything in the condo, you just need to unpack"
"youre a total blessing and i hope you know that. i just hope i can get a job soon. LA must be hard dude." I said throwing my suitcase in the back.
"I mean, with the talent you have I bet i can get you a job." he said ecstaticly.
"oh really? where?" i asked pulling out my drawing tablet.
"well as you know I work for Smosh, you know who that is right?"
"why are you asking me stupid questions? of course i know." i rolled my eyes and started to draw.
"hey. dont get sassy with me."
i rolled my eyes again.
"well anyway, they have an editor position opened. youll get to edit smosh games videos and also our annual smosh summer games videos. and i bet with that amazing art talent you have, theyll let you design merch as well." he said turning left onto the highway.
"Do you think theyll like me there?" i asked messing up my drawing as we drive over a pot hole.
"y/n, i talk about you all the time. they already like you." he said. "sorry bout the pot hole btw"
i chuckled "all good mah dude." i said finsihing up my drawing.
Noah pulled into his condo garage.
"what did you draw?" he asked looking over me
"Its a narwhal, i think im going to add more and it make it into a tattoo". i said turning it off.
he shrugged and got out of the car. I followed behind grabbing my stuff. we headed inside and i saw the monstrosity of boxes.
"Im so sorry about this noah." i said taking one to my room.
"its all good, ill help you unpack" he said grabbing another.

_______After Unpacking_______________

"Everything looks great!" i said "thank you so much".
I turned to noah to give him a quick hug.
"Its all girly now. you literally turned my house into a girly house. you aint my wife dudd" he pouted.
"oh stop whining, im sorry it doesnt look like a crackheads house." i laughed. "now im going to bed."
"alright well tomorrow ill take you down and introduce you to Ian and everyone" he said walking to his room.
i laid in my bed and got a great nights sleep.

____________Next morning_____________

I got up to the blarring sound of Noah's alarm. why that thing so loud.
I walked into the living room and scavenged for some food. I grabbed a box of cereal and ate.
"we have to leave in 10 minutes" noah said walking in.
"10 MINUTES??" i exaggerated scrambling into my room.
I grabbed a very ripped pair of jeans and a pale blue crop and some crocs.
I headed back into the living room and saw him waiting and yawning.
"im ready" i said walking out the door.

__________at the offices________________

"Hey noah, this must be y/n?" Ian said shooting finger guns at me.
i waved "hey".
"so noah tells me you have talent for art and editing?" Ian asked.
"I mean i guess, i dont think im good but take a look at it yourself." i handed him my drawing tablet with some drawings and even a video i edited for MiniLadd, when i used to edit for him.
"oh wow, he was not lying" Ian said scrolling through and watching the video. "did you make those thumbnails too?" he asked.
"yes" i said very nervously.
"youre hired. i cant let this talent go. can you please start now." he said in a begging tone.
"uh. yea i guess." i said surprisingly.
"Welcome to Smosh" Ian said shaking my hand and giving me a hug.

And thats when my whole life started.