Tw0

"Son of a bitch." Hopper mutters to himself. Last night, our car broke down in the woods and we all slept crammed on the seats. I had woken up on curlys shoulder. I got out of the car and started helping hopper fix the car. "Son of a bit ch!" He yells. As hopper and i are trying to fix the car,  Joyce was talking to curly who i'm assuming is named is Alexei. "Do you know magnet? Magnet?" Joyce asked curly. "Magnit" he says excitedly.

*time skip to them walking to 7-11*

I watch Curly as he runs off while Joyce and Hopper have another lovers quarrel. "Well he's running" i say more to myself. Hopper chases him, Joyce and i not too far behind.

"ооо да это семь одиннадцать!!" (Ooh yay, a seven eleven!!) I hear Curly yell. We all trudge down the hill to the 7-eleven. We got inside and chugged a total of about 4 cokes. "Are you gonna pay for those?" The cashier yells from halfway across the store. Hopper stares him straight in the eye and burps as a response. I start to giggle and then see curly at the slurpee machine.

"Need some help there?" I say with a small smile, completely forgetting that he is Russian. I grab an XL cup and fill it. We pay for all of the stuff we got and leave the store.

"Todd, i know he doesnt look it but this man has murdered many children." Hopper says nonchalantly. Curly smiles sweetly at this "Todd" and sips more of his Slurpee.

"Ahh here she is now. Detective Harrington, this is Todd, he is letting us transport this criminal to the right place." Hopper says to me.

I ignore him and just sit in the seat next to curly. Hopper drives off to this so called "Friend of his" leaving me with curly with nothing to do.

"Um, hi." I say shyly to curly, not knowing if he understood me. "H-hi" he replied in a heavy Russian accent. I pointed at myself and said "Grayson". He smiled and pointed at himself and said "Alexei".

"You and your boyfriend seem to be getting along pretty well back there. Now shut the hell up and let me drive." An annoyed hopper said from the front seat. I tried to hide the small blush forming on my cheeks but it didn't work out so well. "He isnt my boyfriend!" I yell back at him.

"Im freaking teaching him E-N-G-L-I-S-H you dipshit!"

*time skip to Murrays house because I am     

l a z y*

We finally reached Hoppers "friends" house, which looked more like a garage warehouse thingy. We went up to the door and a random voice yelled "look at the camera." Everyone except for me looked at the keypad. "Above you dumbass." The rest of the party looked up at the camera. "Names?" The voice said again. I swear it sounds familiar. "Jim Hopper, Joyce Byers, Grayson Harrington, And Smirnoff." Hopper said. "Alexei, his name is Alexei." I told him. "Surname?" The voice said, obviously annoyed. "I have no idea" i said.  "Just let us in!" Hopper yelled.

The door swung open.

"Hi Gray."

"Murray?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hi friendssss!

Sorry for the wait, ive been busy with moving rooms and stuff. Im working on chapter 3 so it will be up around 1 am (eastern time)

Love you all!!

-sapphire